"PicConvert is a compact tool that enables you to convert, resize and rename multiple image files at the same time." - Softpedia.com
Convert, resize and rename thousands of image files in batch mode. Select the images that you want to convert, choose an image format, select the folder where you want your converted images to be saved and you're done! Your images will be converted in a matter of seconds. Easy and effective.
You can also resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting on Facebook. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use PicConvert to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what PicConvert has to offer:
- Convert, resize and rename images in batch mode
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF, RAW
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
- Change the image quality for the JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2 and JPX formats
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images
- Save the converted images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase PicConvert today and tasks that used to take hours will now take seconds.
- Support for dark mode in macOS Mojave and later
- Resizable app window
- All compatible image files can now be opened directly into the app using the Open With option from the macOS contextual menu
- Added support for the HEIC, HEIF and RAW image formats
- Minor bugfixes and user interface improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Impressive in many ways
I've converted hundreds of photos. Taken large TIF files to small JPG. It's stable. It's fast on my MacbookPro 2020m1. Takes a few minutes to convert 50 large TIF to tiny JPG. Coverted pics are good quality. Logical layout: everthing needed to be done is visible and logical. Pointer ends up in a logical place - no dragging from far left to top right, etc. Thanks for providing a great soluction at a reasonable price.
Finally-A reasonably priced solution that preserves metadata
I use a drone to photograph aerial shots for property assesments. I get hundreds of shots that overlap, and I then stitch them together into a single image. The original shots (12MP RAW) are overkill for my purpose, so I like to reduce the pixel counts while preserving metadata (including camera settings and location data). I also like the multitude of formats supported. This one does it all in batch mode.
This app can be quite useful if you have to resize or convert large batches of images. The user interface is very basic, but I guess that is a good thing for this kind of app, because you can easily figure it out. The app works as expected and I think it's a good choice if you are looking for an image converter.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Day 1 Solutions SRL
- 6.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Day 1 Solutions SRL
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.