Convert, resize and rename thousands of image files in batch mode. Select the images that you want to convert, choose an image format, select the folder where you want your converted images to be saved and you're done! Your images will be converted in a matter of seconds. Easy and effective.
You can also resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting on Facebook. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use PicConvert to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what PicConvert has to offer:
- Convert, resize and rename images in batch mode
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF, RAW
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
- Change the image quality for the JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2 and JPX formats
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images
- Save the converted images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase PicConvert today and tasks that used to take hours will now take seconds.
- Support for dark mode in macOS Mojave and later
- Resizable app window
- All compatible image files can now be opened directly into the app using the Open With option from the macOS contextual menu
- Added support for the HEIC, HEIF and RAW image formats
- Minor bugfixes and user interface improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app can be quite useful if you have to resize or convert large batches of images. The user interface is very basic, but I guess that is a good thing for this kind of app, because you can easily figure it out. The app works as expected and I think it's a good choice if you are looking for an image converter.
I had no problems with this app so far. The interface is easy to understand which also makes the app easy to use. It’s simply a nice app which does a great job when it comes to batch converting a large number of photos.
Wonderful App - it converts pics as advertised
I had batches of old pictures in JPEG2000 format and I needed to convert them to JPEG: this nifty App did the job very nicely. Also, the price is very reasonable, so I certainly recommend it if you have the same type of needs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.