Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Pick 'n Save app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Pick 'n Save Fresh Perks Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Fresh Perks Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Pick 'n Save Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Pick 'n Save store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Fresh Perks Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Pick 'n Save app, you'll need a Pick 'n Save digital account. You can register for your account and link your Fresh Perks Card through the app. If you don't have a Fresh Perks Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Version 17.6 of the Pick 'n Save app is now available for download.
· Now it’s easier for you to search weekly ads.
· Small design upgrades have been implemented for account recovery using text messaging.
· We’ve fixed a few minor bugs and made some general updates to improve your experience.
As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-866-742-6728.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a mom of a small child. This changes the grocery shopping game for me! Gone are the days of distracted and interrupted shopping and spending a ridiculous amount of time at the store. I place my order the night before pick up when kiddo is in bed. I get only what I need and avoid impulse buys (Oreos get me every time!). It’s a lot easier to stay on budget as I can see my cart total at all times and can add and delete items as needed. Another bonus: we never go in the store, so there IS no lifting my kid in and out of the cart. There is no “Mom, can we get _____?”. There is no “Mom, are we done yet?”. There is no “Mom, I wanna go home!”. None. Of. That. I park my car, my groceries are loaded, and then I go home. Game changer.
Consistently crashes, hard to navigate
If you are in the store and you’re looking for a e-coupon it is almost impossible to find what you’re looking for in this app. Whoever created this app needs to find a simpler version so you do not have to “dig” down into every coupon to make sure you have the right one. There should be generalized coupons such as frozen fruit, lettuce, bread, etc. associated with the brands such a simple truth organic, Kraft, Pillsberry, etc. You shouldn’t have to find simple organic frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, frozen pineapple, etc. Just put it under frozen fruit simple organic! You spend as much time in the app making sure the “discounts” are added by using these coupons and then looking at your receipt after, as you do actually shopping for the items you need. This is the third consecutive time I’ve used the app and have to go back to the store to try to get money back. #frustrated
Click n Collect still needs help
Over the past 4 -6 months I have attempted to use click and collect at least 6 times with this being the first time I didn’t run into issues. Previously, the site would crash in the middle of an order and I would lose all my shopping or I would get to checkout time and it crash or even though I am signed in I have to put in my name and phone number and for some reason it wouldn’t take my real phone number but ended up taking my childhood phone number, then when I got that to go through it wouldn’t take my cc. Today, I still had to put in the wrong phone number in order to proceed but it took my cc. If click and collect would work like it should, this would be awesome. As of today, it’s still way too cumbersome!
- The Kroger Co.
- 154.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.