Includes Apple Watch support!
With Picksticks you create virtual popsicle sticks that slide in and out of the screen in response to a teacher's touch! Picksticks has all the features you need to make formative assessment fun again! These include:
- Randomly call on, grade, and track student responses in up to 7 periods.
- Clock for timing student responses.
- Optionally include a picture of your students on each stick (in app access to your photo library).
- Reward students 1,2, 3 or no points.
- Give students a second chance by returning to them at random.
- Skip a student altogether for a given round. Record the skip.
- Email student scores.
- Easy student setup: just copy a list of your students' names and paste!
- Appealing interface, fun animations and sounds!
- Need to add or remove individual students? … No problem!
Bring a new dynamic into your classroom by efficiently checking for student understanding!
Fixed Memory Leaks
Ratings and Reviews
Watch App not functioning
This app is terrific on my phone. It is perfect for my large classes. However, after trying every trouble shooting idea Incan think of, the info. will not load onto the watch. I get the app specifically to use on my watch in he classroom. I don't like having my phone out in class. If this is gets fixed then I will write another review. Sorry. Useless for now. 😕
Doesn’t work on Apple Watch
The only reason I downloaded this app was to be able to use it with my new Apple Watch in the class room. It would be an awesome tool, if I could actually use it in my watch. It doesn’t show any of my classes. Help, please make it functional for the Apple Watch!! 🙏🏼
I was really excited about this app. It was exactly what I was looking for. The iPhone app is perfect and works as it should, but the Apple Watch app will not load the data from the phone app. The watch app does not work at all and useless. If the developer fixes the watch app then I will revise my review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.