Picktorial is the best free photo organizer and editor in one app!
"A superb app! A great buy if you need a photo editor to replace Aperture", Ian Evenden, MacFormat.
"Top 10 design apps for 2016" - Forbes
Wish you could enhance your photos with pro-level tools, make precise local adjustments, retouch portraits, add filters, watermarks and more, all in an easy-to-use and beautifully designed app? Download Picktorial!
Picktorial integrates with macOS Photos, so you can enjoy the power of Picktorial right from Photos. Or, you can keep using Picktorial to organize your photos without the time-consuming import process of other apps.
You can refine your edits at any time, without undoing later edits - whether you are using Picktorial as a Photos Extension or as a standalone app - and even after closing and reopening the app.
Picktorial provides a rich array of tools, all of which operate in a fully non-destructive manner and with live preview.
• Selectively adjust tone and color of specific regions with advanced tools
• Quickly get magazine-level skin smoothing results with the magic Smooth brush
• Remove blemishes, spots, defects and unwanted objects with the Patch tool
• Blur out parts of your photos to make subjects stand out with the Defocus tool
• Radial, gradient, and brush masking tools can combined together
• Give a personal touch with frames and custom textures layers
• Live preview for all edit tools
• Professionally-designed, presets: customize, or create your own presets
• Copy-paste adjustments and masks between photos.
• Batch editing of adjustments and metadata (premium version only).
• Unlimited number of local adjustments (2 in the free version)
• Safely experiment with new ideas - everything is non-destructive
• Change your very first edits without undoing the latest ones
• Edits are saved between sessions so you can always go back
• Edits are saved in-place so you can modify or revert to previous edits on another computer
• Easy import and export - automatic folder content monitoring and no cataloging.
• Tab-based viewers for streamlined workflow on multiple projects
• Organize photos by folders, keywords and star-rating
• Fast, seamless (requires in-app purchase)
• A GPU-based RAW processing engine for maximum quality and speed
• Support RAW files from 500+ cameras (full list: http://bit.ly/1RXyT2W )
• Support DCP camera profiles compatible with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
• Auto-lens correction (see supported camera list)
Built exclusively for Mac:
Picktorial takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, OpenCL, OpenGL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, Retina display, Auto-save, Time Machine and much more!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to premium features offered within Picktorial - including updates for future premium features.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Minimum system requirements:
• macOS 10.13 or later
• Supported resolution: up to 80MP or 16384px at longest dimension
• A Mac from 2018 or later is recommended
For more details visit: www.picktorial.com
Bug fixes: We improved stability on latest macOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
As costly as Adobe photo suite!
Unfortunately this developer uses the teaser-invite to download with 'in-app' purchases. The first screen that appears on startup is a come-on to 'upgrade' to 'pro' for $10 a month.
No thanks. Disinstalling now.
My system meets all the requirements and has sufficient space for this app. I can't get past adding a picture to edit. As soon as the photo is added, the app quits. Thinking it may have been my photo choice I have tried several different ones. But still nothing. Closes EVERY SINGLE TIME. Waste of a download....
Developer Response ,
We sorry for the inconvenience. We have released a new update significantly improves stability. Would you please give it a second chance and let us know if the issue persists? email@example.com
FUJI USER - HAVE USED MOST RAW PROCESSORS AND THIS IS THE BEST
I have been in the photo industry a long time. At the age of 74 I thought I had reached a point of not being impressed anymore. Welllll, I am impressed. Picktorial has proven to be one of the easiest, simpliest, and highly creative software I have used in years. The level of adjustments from universal for the whole image to local for the most minute parts of the image are extensive and accurate and easy to use.
The colors are superb in my raw files for my Fuji X cameras and lenses and let me tell you that is hard to find in any software today.
The brushes, gradients, healing capabilities are just outstanding and this is the only program I have found that allows local adjustments for everything you can do in universal adjustments. I love the ability to sharpen just specfic areas or apply noise reduction to other small areas like the sky if necessary. And to control luminosity and color and saturation just to specific regions is the best I have ever used. What have I used? Here is a list. Adobe Lightroom, On1 Photo Raw, Alien Skin x2 layers, Luminar (terrible) Aurora, Nik plug ins, Macphun Plugins, Affinity. I have worked with all of them and nothing compares.
And for the price. Oh my goodness. You just cannot beat this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Picktorial Innovations LTD
- 94.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2023 Picktorial Innovations Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Picktorial Unlimited Access $9.99
- One-Time Purchase $69.99
- One-Time Purchase $69.99