Get Picky - further your personal skincare journey on Picky. Picky is a welcoming community for skincare product discovery, honest reviews, and real-life rewards. With tens of thousands of reviews written by skincare enthusiasts, our Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles, and redeemable free product rewards.
- Unlock free skincare rewards to try products from both famous and emerging brands, including K-beauty
- Honest discussions and reviews of 40,000 skincare products from skincare enthusiasts like you
- Share your thoughts and experiences with our supportive community and make new skincare BFFs
- Discover new holy grail products using our ingredient analyses based on your personal skin concerns and preferences, including cruelty-free, vegan, and pregnancy-friendly filters
We’re highlighting your reviews and expanding search capabilities with this amazing new update!
Discovering new reviews has never been easier with our new Discover Tab:
- **My Brands:** Use the My Brands tab to watch the reviews roll in for all your ‘picked’ brands. Now you can easily stay up to date with new releases and must-try products.
- **Following:** Find out what products your fellow Picky users have been loving! Use the Following tab to view all the reviews from all the users you follow.
Find beloved brands, hot discussion topics, and fellow users easier with our updated search tab:
- **No More Search Tab:** We’ve made things simpler! Use the search bar at the top of the homepage for all of your searching needs.
- **Updated Filtering:** Sort brands and users by all-new filters including Trending, Newly Added, Most Reviews - and more!
- **Take Your Pick:** Grow your selection of favorite brands more efficiently. You can now ‘pick’ brands straight from the search results!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but could use some additions
I’m so glad I got this app to figure out what was wrong with my skincare routine. I didn’t understand much from watching videos or reading blogs, but this app really breaks down ingredients and if it’s good for your skin. I just wish they had an option for combination/sensitive skin. It has me listed as Oily/Sensitive and the products I got because of that haven’t been working the best. I know it’s hard with that added skin type but I would really love to see what my options are. Most people review combo or sensitive separately, but never together. It’s very strange. I’d also love to see more body sunscreens or lotions reviewed as well, but I’m sure as the skincare world grows that can be added over time. Overall it’s been extremely informative!
The Picky app in itself is great. It’s a place where skincare enthusiasts can come together and learn about new products or leave advice or words of encouragement to each other. The skincare industry has blew up in the past couple of years and there are so many brands and products out there to try. I have always loved skincare and makeup and took to the app pretty quickly. You earn coins for leaving advice or recommendations of products and product reviews. Picky offers products that you can use your coins to apply to win the products in return for a review. At first there would be100 to 1000 winners so the odds were pretty good. Here lately there have been 30 of a product or 40 and the odds of winning that is terrible. Normally in a contest there’s some kind of random picking of winners and it keeps it fair for everyone. And there are ALOT of users on this app. On Picky a group of people sit down and select the winners. Basically saying if they would like to see the same people win over and over they will and they do. Your comments get deleted if they feel anything derogatory towards the app or the way it’s ran is stated, or you will get blacklisted. Nothing is perfect all the time and people do get their feelings out of sorts when you never win. You don’t keep playing the same lottery ticket if it doesn’t pay off. Like I said the app is great but the way things are distributed and equal ness amongst the users would be nice.
Great skincare community
I first found out about this app through Facebook. I originally was interested to look up ingredients found in skincare products. I didn’t think I would be using this app daily or participating in skincare discussions every day. But now I use it daily to ask questions about skincare product recommendations and to get feedback on my skincare routine. I like to post product reviews and I can read other honest reviews before purchasing a product from a community of people who know more about skincare ingredients. The more you participate in the app the more likely it is that you could win one of their giveaways. I have won a couple so far and it’s very exciting. They also have skincare experts in the app that post advice. It’s just a great place to talk about skincare and products that actually work and are worth the time and money. The more time I spend in the app the more I’m learning about how to take care of my skin. I have really liked the recent updates to the app and hope that more are rolled out.
Developer Response ,
We are so glad that you have enjoyed using Picky for your skincare journey. Thank you for being part of our Picky community!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jivaka Care Inc.
- 85.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jivaka Care Inc.