Create beautiful designs and professional graphics with DesignLab. Choose from millions of images, graphics, fonts and customizable templates to produce stunning visuals, perfect for social media. It's fast, fun and easy.
How people are using DesignLab:
- Instagram stories + highlights
- Social media graphics
- Typography design
- Event promotion
- Birthday cards & invitations
- Special sales offers
- Screenshot markups
- Watermarked photos
- Real estate promotion
- Pinterest posts
- Album covers
- Business cards
- Inspirational quotes
- Meme creation
... and so much more.
• Customizable Templates - Search & select from our famous library of thousands of professionally designed templates. Organize them into customizable folders with our favoriting tool.
• Projects - Save your projects with fully editable history and open them later. Share the project file with a friend for creative collaboration.
• Free Stock Photography - Search from a collection of millions of free stock photos & illustrations.
• Advanced Text Tools - Create beautiful typography with our carefully selected collection of fonts from some of the most talented designers from around the world. Easily add multiple text layers, controlling their size, positioning, opacity, rotation, kerning, leading & color. You can also curve, bend, erase, and apply 3D transformations.
• Gorgeous Artwork - DesignLab comes jam-packed with hundreds of irresistibly gorgeous illustrations, decorative ornaments, and design elements.
• Layer-based Editing - Our layer-based editing makes complex design simple to create. Tap the layer menu to select one or multiple layers to edit. You can also re-arrange their orders by long-tapping and dragging to the desired position.
• Custom Artwork - Import custom artwork or your own logo, and use it in your photos as a fully editable layer. Terfect for the mobile creative, it helps branding efforts everywhere. You could also use this feature for collages or scrapbooks.
• Blend & Erase Tools - Erase parts of your artwork, text, or imported photo layers & apply several different blend modes to create unique images. There is also a built in "focus mode" - which allows for great precision when the eraser is active.
• Drawing - Use these tools to create an illustration, make notes on an image, mark up a photo for business, or add a signature for personal touch.
• Shapes - Create vector shapes and control their properties with ease.
• Photo Filters - Choose from our collection of filters to get the look you desire.
• Photo Adjustments - Finely tune your photos with our suite of photo adjustments, including brightness, contrast, exposure, saturation, blur & more.
• Font Installation - Install your own fonts! Use a method in which you can deliver an .otf or .ttf file to your device, such as Dropbox or Email. Then use the "Open With..." option, and choose DesignLab.
• Crop Tool - Choose from a variety of aspect ratios.
• Dark Mode - Design deep into the night without the uncomfortable eye strain with dark mode. For iOS13+ users, dark mode will be activated by default depending on your system wide settings.
DESIGNLAB PRO SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
DesignLab PRO offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$5.99 per month
$35.99 per year
Your DesignLab PRO subscription will automatically renew 24-hours before the end of the current period, and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off your subscription at any time from your iTunes account settings. You will not receive refunds for the unused portion of your term.
Have any questions? Get in touch!
Tag your photos on Instagram with #DesignLab for a chance to be featured on our gallery!
DesignLab 5.0 is here! With this new version of the app comes a ton of new features & enhancements:
- New canvas tool featuring the ability to resize templates for every platform and size
- The ability to favorite templates into customizable folders
- New iconography, and improved user interface throughout the app
- New adjustments panel with a brand new design and improved performance
- New filter collection with improved design
- New "radius" tool which allows you to round corners of an image
- New drawing suite featuring advanced tools
- Improved history panel
- Improved eraser/masking tool
- Improved search functionality
- We have fixed the favoriting bug
- We have fixed Facebook Login bug
- We have improved how saving project works, so it has a less impact on the app performance
... and much, much more. Upgrade to version 5.01 today and explore the brand new, better-than-ever DesignLab.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Saved me a lot of $$$ on design
While looking to hire a social media graphic designer for my Etsy shop, someone recommended I try this app. I use the pre-made templates all the time now to create content for my social accounts. Not only did I end up not having to hire a part-time designer to create my visuals, I'm actually having a lot of fun coming up with the designs myself using the app. There is so much to love. I've been getting tired of all apps switching to a subscription model, but in this case, it actually has saved me money. I would like to request, however, a landscape option for iPad. That's my only grievance with the app as I use a smart keyboard with my iPad. Anyways, I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to the development team.
Granted i was in it purely for entertainment, but boy. Really disappointing.
DESIGN LAB APP STORE REVIEW
I’m merely an amateur/hobbyist/graphic design enthusiast, so this is not angrily precise criticism shaped by years of experience and informed by the naturally superior insight of a seasoned expert.
HOWEVER.....I spent about two hours on this thing, just killing time, on a simple project...despite long lags and sluggish, frustrating editing features. AND THEN, as to REWARD me for my patience and enduring ingenuity (thankfully AFTER exporting my “finished” draft to photos), with ONLY ONE OR TWO SCREEN TAPS—-purely just for the sake of exploring the app—DELETED the product of TWO HOURS’ WORK. Good luck navigating the impossibly gaunt usability of this app. Granted i was in it purely for entertainment, but boy. Really disappointing. It was just WAY TOO EASY to F-up using this app. DO NOT be fooled by the “history” tab. It’s an UNDO TREE. As is the case with time travel, If you touch any action on the list (mind you WITHOUT ANY warning), your work will turn into a pumpkin, i.e. will return to whatever phase of development it was in at the time the action item you deleted was created—even if you (I) did it by accident. My impression is that this app does not support NON DESTRUCTIVE EDITING. Which— I mean, come on. I STRONGLY SUPPORT NON-DESTRUCTIVE EDITING.
Developer Response ,
Hi and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Believe it or not, while they of course hurt our business, negative reviews are helpful in understanding customer concerns and then working towards fixing them.
First of all, I am sorry to hear you were experiencing lag - we haven’t encountered this on any of our test devices. Could you perhaps write me an email directly with the device and iOS version you are using so we can get to the bottom of this? My email is firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to type .co and not .com!)
Secondly, I appreciate your suggestions on our undo and history tabs. We will take those into strong consideration and find ways to improve upon it in our current update cycle.
I’d also love if you could explain in more detail what happened while you were trying to save your project. It should save properly, and in our testing we haven’t ran into a scenario in which the save project feature does not work as intended.
Would love to clear all of the problems you are experiencing and make sure the app is running perfectly smoothly for you and frustrating-free. Thanks again for writing.
This app requires heavy lifting that is even too much for the iPad Pro Gen1
Ever wonder why their is no vector app on a professional level on the iPad Pro that can replace adobe illustrator? Or ever wonder why Adobe hasn’t stepped in yet with a serious drawing app? Remember when the iPad Pro first came out and people were up in arms about whether it was worthy of the title? Well, this app tells you a lot about why. As awesome as it is, the iPad Pro just can’t handle the heavy lifting this app demands. Sure it is useable but it can be laggy, it can be slow, and it can crash. For now I’m uninstalling it, I’ll revisit it later when I have a new iPad Pro. I give these developers credit for taking on such a huge task to create this app especially since it is only a few years away from Apple creating a real iPad Pro that can handle an adobe port and that is when adobe steps in to scoop up all the users from other apps, unfortunately leaving hard working developers at a loss of revenue
- MuseWorks, Inc.
- 159.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MuseWorks, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- DesignLab Pro Monthly $5.99
- DesignLab Pro - Annual $35.99
- One-Time Purchase $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.