PicMonkey is a photo editor, design maker, sticker maker, collage maker, ad maker, and background eraser, all rolled into one.
CREATE STUNNING DESIGNS
• Make a photo into a design or start with a blank canvas and add graphics and text to it.
• Make Facebook post designs, ads, banners, quote posts, flyers, collages
• Draw, erase, and adjust transparency on everything, including graphic stickers (overlays)
• Add your own photos or graphics to a background. When you add your logo, it keeps its transparency
• Tons of graphics to choose from, and fonts galore.
EDIT YOUR PHOTOS
• Elevate your photos with classic photo editor effects like B&W, Orton, Pixelate, Soften.
• Juice the color with photo filters like ColorAmp, Tint, Ombre.
• Get oldie looks with effects like Instafilm, Seventies, Light Leaks.
• New effects are added all the time! You can paint them onto a specific area or apply them to the whole image.
• Use our background eraser to instantly remove pixels around a photo subject.
• Have fun doodling over your photos with Draw.
• Crop photos and resize them—we have all the sizes.
STICKER MAKER/BACKGROUND ERASER
Work wonders with our insanely easy Background Remover—one tap and the pixels around your photo subject are GONE. Use it for product shots or to put people in front of different backgrounds. And you can make stickers with it, too.
ADD TEXT TO PHOTOS
• Add curved text and drop shadows, and adjust them to perfection
• Adjust letter spacing and line height
• Tons of fonts to choose from
• Match any color in your design or photo with the eyedropper tool
• Get an exact color using hex code, RGB code, or the color wheel
TOUCH UP YOUR PORTRAITS
Touch up photos on the quick with the Presto automatic adjustment or use our other tools to adjust complexions, fix blemishes, create dramatic contours, and brighten eyes and teeth (in-app purchase).
BLOW UP YOUR SOCIAL CHANNELS
• Create social posts by starting with a blank canvas or a photo. We have all the sizes—YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, • and more.•
• Design banners and cover images, edit profile pics, and ads for social.
• Share directly to Instagram; choose Story or post.
MAKE GORGEOUS COLLAGES
Start with a colored background and add your own photos as graphic stickers. Make 'em grid-like or go free-form. Add text and graphic flourishes.
BOOST YOUR BIZNAZZ
Create banners, profile images, and store icons.
Make product shots perfect with our background eraser tool —no need to use expensive photo setups. We've got all the Etsy sizes and it's easy to crop for the other online shops.
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
"So easy! I have zero professional background but I love to create. This just makes it so so easy. The app and online editor work so well together. I would highly recommend! "—LizS42
CONTACT US: FOLLOW, LIKE, SHARE
Touch Up is free if you have a Basic or Pro subscription. Just log in, via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the app. Or you can buy it as a one-time purchase in-app.
- *Basic/Monthly* — Adds 1 GB of storage for images and full access on Desktop. Auto-renews monthly.
- *Basic/Annual* — Adds 1GB of storage for images and full access on Desktop. Auto-renews annually.
- *Pro/Monthly* — Adds unlimited image storage, full access on Desktop. Auto-renews annually.
- *Pro/Annual* — Adds unlimited image storage, and full access on Desktop. Auto-renews annually.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings—this includes renewal options and cancellations.
We’ve grouped our effects into 12 different categories so that it’s easier to find and use whatcha need. Going for an old-school look? Grab an effect from Retro. Working on a landscape shot? Take a peek at Landscape. Editing your next great profile pic? See Portrait. The effects themselves remain the same, just reorganized. You can even still scroll through all of them at once if you’re into that sort of thing. You do you.
Bonus! Our stock video library is supercharged with new stock videos from Pexels. Find ‘em exactly where you normally would in the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Recently Disappointed :(
I have been using Pic Monkey for years upon years. I have them set up for auto pay because I’ve been able to count one of the best photo editing programs out there.
In the past year however, if I want their best editing features, I have to pay extra. Instead of jumping on and seeing new exciting features that I get for being a paid customer. Now, I’m a low end paid customer. Example, if I want to use auto background removal. The option is there, but to use it you have to upgrade or use manual. The manual works almost intentionally bad. That way you’re encouraged to pay and use the auto. Same with “Effects”, if you want to use one of the 4 new ones, you have to pay for them. I bought into it, but I’m learning that they are nothing more of the same effects with slight changes in contrast or brightness. Then slapped with a new name/label ...then I’m charged extra to use it.
It never used to be like this. I’ve always felt like I was a valued customer before and that I was already paying for this great app. Now I feel like I’m being nickeled and dimed if I want a great app. For the first time in years, I’m thinking about shopping around for a new photo editing app. :(
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you feel this way. In the last few years, we have introduced a Pro subscription which provides users with a few more features than our Basic plan. However, the introduction of this new tier *did not* take away any benefits and features that users subscribed with a Basic plan have always had access to, and no features were made to work "intentionally bad" for users who remain subscribed with a Basic plan. If you have additional questions about your subscription, please drop us a note at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
Thanks for making this app🙏I like it very much.
Although there is a downside. I want to download my pictures I created, but it cost cash. This disappoints me. I work hard on my photos and I cannot even download them. I’m not trying to be mean, but I’m just suggesting to lower the price and ability to use this app. Maybe you can let people download their photos and creations for free, but if the quality of the photo is 90 or above, it can cost money. They can just make the quality of the photo 89 percent. Picsart uses this method. I think it’s a great idea for pic monkey too, because you can get better reviews and more people will be able to enjoy making creations and editing photos without thinking of paying money to make something of their own, instead of forcing them to pay to keep their own creations. I think this is unfair.
On the other hand, it’s pretty great. There is a lot of ability’s and methods you can use to create, and edit photos. I like it pretty much. Thank you for putting a lot of effort into this. 🙏
Let me know what you think😊
Very frustrated-feel taken advantage of
If I could rate 0 stars I would. In August of 2018 I was starting a new job and needed to create documents for my job and other projects for my kids school. I have an iPhone, so any Applications I download if there is a charge, i’m billed through subscriptions in ITunes, which I can manage on my phone. I was using Canva and PicMonkey to see which I preferred, but ultimately I stopped the billing because I no longer needed after 1-2 months. I had no issues with Canva and it’s billing. Pic Monkey banked on my lack of knowledge and that I could be billed also thru google, Facebook, etc. and to my knowledge, billed me thru one of those accounts instead. I had no idea until 19 months later, and haven’t even used their app or services at all since Aug 2018. When I turned to them for help, they could see there was no use and gave me only 6 months refund, which was a slap in the face. The right thing to have done would have been to refund it all, minus the month I did use it. But even if they offered half, I would have believed at least I was dealing with a fair company. Only giving 6 months told me they use this tactic purposely to make money, and they are doing it by deceiving their customers, banking that they will not look at the other ways they could be billed for apps and subscriptions.
Developer Response ,
Hi Saradief -
I'm sorry you had problems with your subscription. While the PicMonkey app does offer the ability to sign in through Google and Facebook per the official App store rules the only way to pay to purchase a subscription is through the Apple app store directly. We do not offer the ability to purchase a subscription through Google or Facebook. If you need extra assistance our support team would be happy to help you further at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PicMonkey, Inc.
- 252.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PicMonkey LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PicMonkey Pro - Monthly $12.99
- Basic - Monthly $7.99
- PicMonkey Presto Touch Up $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.