PicMonkey’s photo editor and design app makes powerful pics. Ignite your social sphere with stunning social posts and cover images. Get more traction with banners, shop icons, and thumbnails. Touch up portraits for job boards and profiles. And much more.
It's all in the palm of your hand! With the PicMonkey app you can:
• Easily boost pics with photo editor effects like Sepia, B&W, and Ombre
• Add graphic stickers and your own overlays—hello logos!—and keep transparency
• Touch up portraits with makeup editor tools for complexion, contouring, eyes and teeth (in-app purchase)
• Add text to photos, and style it right with customizable drop shadows and spacing
• Erase backgrounds automatically (or manually) with Cutout.
• Draw, erase, and adjust transparency on everything, including graphic stickers
• Boost photo design with our fresh, unique graphic stickers
• Crop and resize images for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Etsy, and Pinterest with pre-made sizes
• Retouch photos on the quick with "Presto" automatic adjustments
• Keep your photo editor creations in our integrated storage, and continue editing on desktop (in-app purchase)
• Flexible photo editor: use on your iPhone or iPad
• Share easily to social media — Instagram, Facebook, all your faves
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
I love PicMonkey!!
I absolutely love this app. Not only has it helped me with my small business with all my photo needs, it’s just very fun to use. Very user friendly! If I can figure it out, anyone can:)
— by woodsy Bird Designs
Most photo programs fall into one of two categories: too difficult (but capable) or super easy (but limited). PicMonkey is the best of both worlds — easy to use with very impressive capabilities.
— by Bajaeljefe
Perfect for Instagram quote making & much more!
I love this app for my Insta quote making - so easy to just get a plain background pic off the internet and add text on here. I’m sure it’s useful for much much more but anyone especially using socials for business this is a great lil app to easily make quote pictures :)
— by Great for Insta Quotes
“I want to remember more usernames and passwords,” said no one ever. So we just added Google Sign-In to PicMonkey, giving you one less password to keep track of. You’re welcome!
CONTACT US: FOLLOW, LIKE, SHARE
Touch Up is free if you have a Basic or Pro subscription. Just log in, via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the app. Or you can buy it as a one-time purchase in-app.
- *Basic/Monthly* — Adds 1 GB of storage for images and full access on PicMonkey.com. Auto-renews monthly.
- *Basic/Annual* — Adds 1GB of storage for images and full access on PicMonkey.com. Auto-renews annually.
- *Pro/Monthly* — Adds unlimited image storage, full access on PicMonkey.com. Auto-renews annually.
- *Pro/Annual* — Adds unlimited image storage, and full access on PicMonkey.com. Auto-renews annually.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes account settings—this includes renewal options and cancellations.
Sharing to Instagram just got a whole lot better. You're now able to specify "Story" or "Feed" and your image opens right in Instagram so you can add geotags, polls, tag people—all that good stuff, before posting.
We also have new seasonal stickers for —BOO!—fall (see how we did that?) including some on-trend, line-arty illustrations.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it., so practical.
I have been using PicMonkey for quite a while but less than a month. I was a little upset because of the payment but I did not pay because I knew that I would have more benefit not. I made my lock screen a PicMonkey blank canvas thing I had made. So beautiful I tell you, so beautiful. I moved my device and the lock screen moved too! I have always wanted a live wallpaper. I love it!!!!!!!! It looked Extra cool because I made the background of the blank canvas slime. This little thing made me so happy. I will always have picmonkey!
So, I’ve been using pic monkey for a few months now and I can say that it’s great. A great alternative to photoshop and is really fun and easy to use. Some problems I have had with the app is that there is no bucket fill tool. It would be really useful to make drawings and images more colorful. Another problem I have is the cancelling out of drawings or graphics when you accidentally hit cancel, very frustrating, especially when you have been working on something for a very long time and it gets suddenly deleted. Perhaps a save feature that doesn’t add any photos to the device but saves it in a section called “saved projects”? Overall a wonderful app to use to make great images. Also, props to you for making that cutout tool, very handy. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!
New version is not compatible with I phone
I am a paying subscriber. loved the old version. The new one is not compatible with my I phone. If the photos show up at all, they look melted & distorted. I want the old version back.
Tech support is non-existent. They take forever to respond, then do not answer the question. I have had photos stuck updating in my hub for four days. They ignore requests for help or give a ridiculous nonsensical excuse that is not even applicable
- PicMonkey, Inc.
- 338.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PicMonkey LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Basic - Annual $71.99
- Basic - Monthly $7.99
- Pro - Yearly $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.