Pico Spend is private, simple and robust expense tracker. Expense entry is quick, easy and completely offline. Use PDF and graphical reports to analyze your spending.
Pico Spend provides quick and easy way to enter your expenses, but also robust reporting and drill-down capabilities for everyday analysis of your spending.
All these features on your pocket device - no additional desktop programs, server components or fees. Spending data is saved on your device, so there is no need for data connection to enter an expense.
Apple Watch app is included with this version.
Free version - Pico Spend Lite is also available! Try it!
• Calculator-like screen for quick, simple and easy entry/editing of your expenses, foreign currency conversion
• List of all your spending grouped daily, searchable and editable
• Reports presented in table view, bar graphics, pie chart or PDF document
• Summary reports of your data - daily, weekly, monthly or by expense category
• Apple Watch app that shows how much did you spend today in total and by expense categories
• Option to define a comparison period for parallel analysis with your current reporting period
• Add, edit or delete any expense category from pre-populated list of most common expense categories
• Send/share the generated PDF report from within the app by using iOS activity view
• iCloud backup & restore, CSV export of your spending data
• Passcode protection can be enabled
- UI updates
- More options for sending PDF reports and exported data
- Touch ID authentication is removed
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for what it is
I was looking for an app that is as basic as possible as it will only track income and expense from my Gig jobs and create a pdf. That’s all I wanted and this is the only app I found that delivers the basics. I edited this because I discovered that you can change date ranges directly on the report. I was looking in settings. Sorry
Excellent & Useful App
I just want to rate this again how pleased i am with this app, after using it for awhile, i decided to come back to give it a 5 stars rating again!
Very user friendly. I like that I can edit category, and simply click on the line to see detailed spendings.
Surprised it's very complete yet doesn't have relevant things that clutters the app. Very good app and even better that it's free.
Great Simple App
I needed a quick way to enter expenses and get a quick summary-- and this is perfect and replaced several other apps I bought, tried, and abandoned. The feature of exporting a report to PDF was a surprise that I really like. By printing out a nicely formatted report, it's easy to see where the money goes and what can be trimmed. Very slick!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dejan Petrovski
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Dejan Petrovski
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.