Pico Tanks is a fast-paced, energetic 3v3 tank brawler with a strong focus on team strategy.
Design your own unique tank with thousands of possible gameplay-changing combinations. Group up with your friends and compete in spectacular 3v3 battles across multiple maps and game modes! Communicate with your team and overcome your enemies to claim victory in this team-focused real-time PvP battle arena.
FIGHT IN CHAOTIC 3V3 GAME MODES
Brawl in fast-paced action with friends or be matched with other players of a similar rank. Go head-to-head in intense real-time 3v3 battles with multiple modes available:
● Hold the Flag: Your team needs to capture the flag and hold onto it for the longest before time is up.
● Fetch the Cargo: One mighty tank in your team must grab the cargo before your opponents do and drag it to your base while the rest of the team defends.
● Team Deathmatch: Destroy the enemy tanks to score points for your team and win the battle.
Attack your enemies, heal your allies, hide in the bushes, herd some sheep! Many more game modes will be added in future updates.
DESIGN THE ULTIMATE TANK
Design tanks to suit your style and your team’s tactics. You can also swap customizations during a battle to your advantage. Get crazy and creative designing your own tanks with oodles of customizations!
● Satisfying Weapons: Choose a weapon to suit your play-style. Like long-range? Perhaps the Sniper Rifle is perfect for you. Prefer short-range to get up close and personal? Try the Spud Launcher (it shoots the freshest potatoes).
● Load Up or Load Light: Choose a tank base with the stats you need to suit your weapon of choice. The more armored, the more abilities you can carry, or go light to zip through the battlefield.
● Power-Ups: Abilities are where it’s at. Deploy an airstrike to finish an opponent, or throw a repair pack at your friends. These can really decide a game!
● Personalize Your Look: Your tank deserves only the best in skins and toppers. Customize your tank with some character and expression. Tear up the battlefield with a Pizza skin and Rubber Ducky antenna topper, we won’t judge. Go crazy, show off, look awesome!
PREPARE FOR MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM
When the smoke has cleared, meet up with your team and adjust strategies to refine your skills. Upgrade your tanks, climb the scoreboards, and engage in a dynamic community. Unlock skins and toppers as you progress. Collect scrap metal to upgrade your tank bases, weapons, and abilities. New features, game modes, maps, and items will be added in future updates!
Download Pico Tanks now for free and we will see you amongst the mayhem!
Pico Tanks: Multiplayer Mayhem is free to download and play, but contains optional in-app purchases for some items using real money.
Follow Pico Tanks on social media for news and updates
Join the Pico Tanks community
Awards and Recognition
● Winner - Gamer's Voice Award for Mobile Gaming, SXSW Gaming 2019
● Finalist - Indie Prize Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2019
- Added a train to Cargo Cove. It’ll speed through the level every now and again - stay out of its way or risk being squashed!
- You can now drop the flag in Hold The Flag. Pass it to a friend or drop the flag for a speedy escape from a dicey situation.
- Mammoth - Increased single energy cell recharge time to 18s from 16s at level 1 and to 16s from 14s at level 20. Reduced armor from 6780 to 6260 at level 1 and 13430 to 12435 at level 20.
- Spud Gun - Decreased damage from 878 to 828 at level 1 and from 1809 to 1759 at level 20. Increased reload time from 2s to 2.5s at level 20.
- Mining Helmet color variations now color the whole topper instead of the just the rim of the lens.
- Moved the spawns on Cargo Cove so you can see your teams emotes at the start of the round.
- Fixed a bug which would cause the game to get stuck loading.
- Fixed a bug where the game would occasionally crash when your Stinger Drone would fire at players around the cargo.
- Fixed a rare bug where the cargo would spawn floating in the air or under the ground.
- Fixed a bug where you would survive the bridge exploding in Precarious Pit when you had spawn invincibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t waste your $$$ and maybe even time...
So, here’s the deal. The game is fine in and of itself but there’s a ton of hackers and the developers can’t keep up with balancing weapons. They admit they’re a small team and can’t “keep up” and that’s all well and all but we can’t support your game when you can’t nerf OP weapons. First it was Helix, and you finally took care of that. Now it’s Shotgun (they literally
one-shot), and you basically said hang tight “we’re working on it.” Problem is I’m over here getting destroyed by Shotguns and by the time I’m forced to switch/upgrade to it you’ll nerf it (like Helix). Again, the game is fine with great potential but the devs are not reacting to community feedback at all, not to mention hackers. Which is unfortunate because I would love to support your work but there is literally no point since you guys can’t balance the game or moderate it properly. No weapon should be so overpowered that everyone is running it, that should be a clear red flag, simple as that.
Don’t waste your $$$ and maybe even time. Tons of hackers, unbalanced gameplay and game devs that can’t keep up but they’ll still take your money. I’m uninstalling it pretty soon myself as I’m not about wasting my time let alone be cannon fodder for hackers & unbalanced gameplay. 👎👎👎
Developer Response ,
We take hacking extremely seriously. You can either report them through the Report function in Recently Played, or you can contact us directly through our support https://pandaarcade.atlassian.net/servicedesk with a description and a screenshot/video of what you saw so we can work to remove it.
We recently released an update with some significant balance changes we think really improve the game. Unfortunately we cannot always move quickly on things like balance. We do listen to all community feedback whether that be through reports, reviews Discord or social media. But we have to review changes carefully and test them to try and minimize the number of unforeseen consequences. We hope you understand. 🙂
I’m tryna go pro in this game
I’m normally the type of person to download a game, play it for a few days, get bored, and delete it. Not Pico Tanks. I’ve been playing this game for about a week now and I’m hooked. I got my roommate and some other friends to download it too and we run it together. I think everything abt this game is balanced, its pay to win to a degree, but especially as you climb divisions, you’re gonna need to rely on game skill not currency to do well. My one complaint tho, is that I have these 2 tank paints, one is labeled as light metallic green and the other is labeled as dark metallic green; however, there are no differences in the colors that I can see, and tbh it kinda gets on my nerves when I see it. Other than that, the developers have done some good work and I’m looking forward to future game developments. Also I would like to be contacted if this becomes a competitive esports game.
Great Game, not enough recognition
Ok so I wasn’t going to leave a review, but I read a ton of FALSE negative reviews on here.
The complaint I saw the most of was Pay To Win. It’s really not a p2w game. You don’t need all these fancy weapons/tanks/cosmetics to win in this game. I’ve been playing with the canon, and focusing on upgrading it (waiting out the upgrade times, not speeding it up). Continuing to climb up in divisions with just this and the flash tank, nothing fancy. Because in the end it really is just a matter of skill. Having 3.5k hp is very low, but learning how to dodge and lead your shots does wonders.
A skill based pvp game, is always more than just spending money. You’ll eventually just end up matched against someone better than you anyways, even if you spend.
That out of the way, I really truly enjoy playing this game. It’s quite competitive, and being able to customize your tank is different and fun. The build you make will define your play style. Having to play mind games against an opposing tank is also really fun.
Tip: The Canon is a really strong weapon. Learn to aim your shots and you will be unstoppable. Try not to autoaim as much.
Thanks Pico Tanks for such a fun game!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. 😊 We really appreciate the support because we're a tiny team in Australia!
We'll never stop working to improve the game, but we are really glad that it sounds like we're moving in the right direction.
Thank you! 😁
- Panda Arcade Pty Ltd
- 598.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Panda Arcade Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Limited Deal 3 $2.99
- Limited Deal 8 $7.99
- Limited Deal 15 $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.