pics2pdf is a universal iOS app that allows you to create multi-page PDF files from your photo library, camera roll, or camera. Once a PDF file is created, it can be exported via drop box, Evernote, email, AirPrint, iCloud, drive. User can also open the PDF into other supported apps.
- Universal iOS app that works on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Import images from your photo library (clipboard) or from your camera.
- Rearrange the image for sequence of image into pdf.
- Photos thumbnail displaying, batch process unlimited imported images.
- View the images in full mode.
- Provide the titles to PDFs while creating new one.
- Open the image into annotation tool for adding the annotations on image.
- Preview the pdf before saving or sharing.
- List of all saved PDFs into app.
- Updated the app for 64 bit devices.
- Update the annotation SDK.
- Enabled the UI for iPhone 6 and 6 plus.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.