We believe doctors should be free to focus on delivering better patient care. We've created a beautifully designed and simple-to-use app that helps eliminate the risk of privacy breaches when sharing patient data. Securely capture, send and store patient consented pics, flicks and audio clips (photographs, video files and audio files).
- Mitigate the risk of privacy breach litigation,
- Assist in better patient care , and
- Make treatment more efficient.
The free app assists individual doctors, clinics and hospitals to better document a patient's status, facilitate a better referral process, and ultimately improve patient outcomes. The free version of the PicSafe App has been designed to be fully functional and will suit the needs of most users. Power users can also upgrade to the PRO version which has some advanced features.
If you want to upgrade to the PRO version, there are three options:
1. "PicSafe PRO Lifetime" - a $599.99 once off in-app purchase.
2. "PicSafe PRO Monthly" - a $9.99 subscription that auto-renews every month (comes with a 1-month free trial).
3. "PicSafe PRO Yearly" - a $99.99 subscription that auto-renews every year (comes with a 1-month free trial).
All purchases of be charged to your iTunes Account.
The additional functionality that PicSafe PRO gives you includes:
* More Media Per Report - Attach up to 10 photos, videos, or audio clips.
* Higher Resolution - 3 Megapixel images and High Definition video.
* Longer Clips - 10 second video and 120 second audio clips.
* No Watermark - Unobtrusive report ID instead.
* Box & Dropbox Integration - Securely upload and store reports.
* Medical Record Integration - Via a custom integration.
For "PicSafe PRO Monthly" and "PicSafe PRO Yearly", the subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. There are no cancellation allowed during the active subscription period. If you turn off auto-renew you will continue to receive access to PicSafe PRO features until the end of the active subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed, and auto-renewal can be turned off, by going to your iTunes Account Settings after the purchase (a link to this is also provided in the app once you've purchased).
For PicSafe PRO Lifetime, upon confirmation of the purchase, you'll get lifetime access to PicSafe PRO features. This isn't a subscription, it's a one-off purchase.
Please find our terms and conditions here:
PicSafe is owned and operated by Slay Pty Ltd.
We hope you love the app as much as we do and we welcome any and all feedback to help make PicSafe even better.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Send reports to the "PicSafe Cloud" and view/save them through my.picsafe.com.
- The consent screen is now available in 19 different languages.
- "What is PicSafe?" video available with sub titles.
- French version of the "What is PicSafe?" video.
- PRO and Enterprise users can integrate with FHIR Servers.
- Lots of small presentation improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’d give 0 stars if possible
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SLAY PTY LTD
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Slay Pty Ltd