PicsArt is the best all-in-one photo and video editor on mobile! Unleash your creativity with one of the most popular apps with over 1 billion downloads to date. PicsArt gives you everything you need to create awesome edits. The best part? It’s free!
Jump on the iOS 14 home screen widget trend with PicsArt! Customize your iPhone icons with quick & easy tools, edit photos and videos, have fun with our sticker maker and collage maker, doodle on photos, and do way more. No professional experience needed!
• Try hot filters for pictures and trendy photo effects.
• Access impressive background eraser: cut out photos and erase backgrounds.
• Remove objects and get amazing photo retouch.
• Use millions of outstanding free images or edit your own pictures.
• Speak your mind: add text to photos using 200+ aesthetic fonts.
• Get a stunning makeover with Beautify tools: hair color changer, makeup stickers & more.
• Blur photo backgrounds with a smart selection tool.
• Edit videos or make them from scratch using outstanding video maker with music.
• Bring your exciting stories to life and create exciting Reels or TikTok videos.
• Add music to your videos using a sizzling library of popular songs.
• Try our revolutionary AI Music generator that creates royalty-free music just for you.
• Crop video clips or use square fit to add backgrounds then post on your IG for “likes.”
• Use Glitch video effects. Instantly change it up by adding trendy video filters.
• Trim videos or use smart video merger to merge videos together.
• Create a unique photo collage using our shape collage tool.
• Try photo grid, freestyle collage, scrapbook, and frames for photos.
• Go viral. Create funny memes with our meme generator and share with friends.
• Use story maker and level up your Instagram game with story templates.
STICKER MAKER + FREE STICKERS
• Discover over 60+ million cool PicsArt stickers for iMessage.
• Add stickers to photos to turn up the fun level on edits.
• Make your own cute clipart and use cut out tool to create funny custom stickers.
• Easily create awesome live stickers.
• Outline selfies with the hottest Sketch effects.
• Turn portraits into artistic masterpieces with Canvas effects.
• Create trending Drip Art. Use dripping effect stickers and customize the blend mode.
• Cartoon yourself with amazing Magic effects to turn photos into cartoons.
• Use PicsArt Draw with cool customizable brushes, layers, and pro drawing tools.
• Doodle on pictures whenever you’re bored and get a transparent clothes effect.
• Create art and illustrations from scratch or just draw something inspiring for fun.
• Recreate trending edits in a few taps. Cut editing time in half with easy customizable steps.
• Edit multiple photos in the same style. Keep your Instagram feed on-trend and consistent by creating personal presets.
• Go Gold! PicsArt’s Gold subscription grants access to thousands of premium stickers, aesthetic fonts, photo frames, collages, masks, templates, and more!
• Get NEW EXCLUSIVE content all the time. All the hottest features with an ad-free editing experience.
Start your PicsArt Gold membership with a free trial. Limit one free trial per account. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a nominal subscription fee. Your Gold subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If your subscription is subject to any promotional discount, the discount will expire upon the end of the current period and you’ll be charged the standard rate upon renewal. Go to your iTunes Account under subscriptions to manage your membership and to turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms & Conditions: https://picsart.com/terms-and-conditions
About Ads: https://picsart.com/privacy-policy#interest-base
This update contains minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I gotta say, this app is really cool! I just got it yesterday and have found it really fun. I have found something weird though and I think it’s some sort of glitch (I will list it in the cons)
Pros- I love that you can add all sorts of effects to the photos and music to the videos and do a whole lot of other stuff to it. I’ve seen that the developer-person actually responds to the reviews when there are problems, which is really nice, cuz I’ve had a lot of other apps and when people say something is wrong, the developer-person doesn’t ever respond! I am very happy that the people who made this app actually care.
Cons- So I’ve read some other reviews and they say that the app crashes a lot? It hasn’t happened to me before, but for some reason after I made my first sticker, I couldn’t find where to make it! Either 1) I completely forgot where it was or 2) the place to make the stickers disappeared. I’ve been looking for it but couldn’t find it. Hopefully I can find it/ the bug gets fixed.
overall, I think this app is really awesome. By the way, I feel like this app is kind of more on the side of social media rather than a photo/video editor. But honestly, I don’t really care about that part and this app is great. thanks for reading this :)
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your kind words! It means a lot to us to hear that our users enjoy our app. We will continue to improve the app going forward, so make sure to revisit often! Don’t forget to revise your review if you’re satisfied with the app! We will appreciate it a lot.
I adore this app, but the CRASHING!!!
Well, I’m just gonna say right off: I love this app. It has such a variety of everything for editing and you can seriously make some awesome creations on this app. But the worst part is, once you’ve made something with multiple layers of stickers, filtering, drawings, photos, etc., it completely freezes and crashes. I’ve lost so, SO many projects because of this app crashing. I love to edit photos and make wild aesthetic edits with them, but I also love to layer and continuously add things, which the app can’t handle. After about later 25, if you hit the undo arrow, it’ll load for 15+ minutes and evidently most likely crash. My phone has lots of storage so I know that it’s the app crashing. I’ve had to just start taking screenshots of my progress every once in awhile in case it crashes I still have a save point (I can’t save it because I’m still layering and moving things around).
Overall, I use the sticker feature more out of anything. I love how people can upload their own stickers and such and you can share yours. It’s a great way to share creativity and really helpful to make cool photos edits. But the app just can’t handle the excessive layering that I’m trying to do. I haven’t heard of any other app that can do this much and NOT give me an annoying watermark on my photo. I’m not sure how fixable this issue is but if it is, I would be over the moon and definitely change my rating to five stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us! We agree, crashes are the worst. Quick fix: Go to your device Settings – Apps – PicsArt – Storage – Clear cache – Clear Data. If these steps do not help, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to resolve the problem you are having!
Amazing and Easy to use but..
So the 3 stars is 5 for the actual functionality of the app. It is good, it does work. For all intensive purposes it is a photo editing app that works quite well. I was around before the premium membership and I enjoyed it far more. The ads are whatever I am used to it with free apps. What does bother me though is the new premium membership. Look I understand that you all worked hard on this app and that money is a thing people want. However this is a photo editing app, there is NO NEED to have to pay a MONTHLY membership for photo editing. You know what else charges monthly membership? Netflix, disney +, the ENTIRE adobe creative suite package, and many more services that offer way more than this app. Pay $5.99 a MONTH just for a few filters and no advertisements? That’s ridiculous. I wont pay for it and being bombarded every 5 seconds by and ad telling me to “go premium” is starting to annoy me. I used to recommend this app but now I can’t because I would feel like I am telling people to get the membership and I don’t think it’s worth it. Other apps have the exact same package of filters and editing tools with no ads for a ONE TIME payment. They do this for a reason because it’s a lot easier to convince 20 people to pay a $4.99 one time fee than a reoccurring payment every month. That’s my suggestion throw out this premium monthly plan and just make it a one time payment. I’d actually buy that.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are sorry to know that you have faced issues with our PicsArt Gold Subscription Plan. Can you please contact us at email@example.com and we will find a possible solution to your issue?
- PicsArt, Inc.
- 157 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 PicsArt, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Make Awesome Photos $14.99
- PicsArt Gold Yearly $55.99
- Make Awesome Photos $55.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.