- App Store Today Stories recommended several times.
- "Best Apps of 2017" award from sspai.
- AppSo, Price Tag, WeiPhone editor recommended.
- Numerous geek bloggers recommended.
Picsew can automatically merge multiple screenshots to a long screenshot, and we call this long screenshot "Scrollshot".
- Create scrollshot directly through screen recording.
- Advanced Screenshot-Merging-Algorithm among the same kind of products.
- Stitch manually if you want to control more, both vertical and horizontal stitching are supported.
- Select large number of photos, up to 300.
- High resolution photo stitching and output.
- Cleaning status bar.
- Annotation, adding watermark, redaction and mockup.
- Minimal interface design, no advertising.
- Universal application, compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
- Scrollshot Recording:
Create scrollshot without taking screenshots.
- Web Snapshot:
Make web site full page screenshot right in Safari app.
- Recent Scrollshot:
Make scrollshot without opening app.
- Create Scrollshot:
Make scrollshot right in Photos app.
Picsew can be automatically stitched:
- To-Do list
- Tweet list
- Comment list
- Long article
- Long web page
- Other contents that can be scrolled
Your trust and support are our motivation to advance. If you like Picsew, please take a few minutes to review it or recommend it to your friends.
QQ Group: 529054088
- Add "Remove Scrollbar" feature, available when using Scrollshot Recording or screenshot stitching.
- Add "Auto-Remove Scrollbar" option, only takes effect when using Scrollshot Recording.
- Scrollshot Recording now also support "Clean Status Bar".
- Add "Auto-Clean Status Bar" option, takes effect when using Scrollshot Recording or screenshot stitching.
- The iPhone 8 series mockups add the new iPhone SE 2020 color.
- Adding markup no longer removes the gradient transition effect of Scrollshot Stitching.
- Optimize the stitching effect of Scrollshot Recording.
- Fix: Web Snapshot extension does not work on some pages.
- Fix: Export result of image watermark is inconsistent with preview result.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing & MUST HAVE!
I do tons of research, I am also a photographer BUT my research is what lead me to need this handy app! I 100% believe in having facts, also giving credit where credit is due! And having one million pictures is just a hassle! I honestly never thought an app like this existed! But YES IT DOES! And PicSew HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED! I looked & tried others & they were lacking, such as you were not able to crop within the app, it only allowed you to sew on way - vertical or horizontally, or you had to go back & delete your photos after - which I’ll be honest. I NEVER did! Then you get that message, “you are running low on storage” Not with PicSew! ITS ALL INCLUDED! I use this app ALL THE TIME! I have have any problems with this app crashing, losing my final projects, or looking unprofessional! This app saves you tons of time by having everything available, so no cropping before, you can do then & you can adjust If your not happy! Do you prefer vertical or horizontal Oh and would you like PicSew to clean up after we finish sewing your pics to together? NO PROBLEM! I am telling you DOWNLOAD THIS APP! You will not regret it! Thank you to the developers! WONDERFUL job! You have allowed me to spend more time doing what I LOVE instead of editing, & figuring out formatting! 5 stars!!
Perfect performance, easy & intuitive!
My 88-year-old Dad, an Austrian mountaineer in his youth, has now conquered a Picsew - in 10 minutes. A much shorter period than he learned screenshots on my iPad Pro (synchronizing the power buttons is the new Two Step for some of us). Picsew has made Dad an instant iPad ‘pro’ and while the dog is in hiding and Internet soon will be - he’s jamming all his buds’ emails with lengthy attachments - Dad has discovered a new tech confidence I’ve never observed. Zero frustration with immediate, great payoff! Thankfully my iPad Pro has more memory than he does, as we have multiples of everything, but Picsew saves us by deleting the original singular images and by saving to the Cloud. Thanks, too, for developing an app that works on an iPad - instead, like Tailor, advertising as much and not delivering. Finally, Picsew, you Wow’d me, as I just completed my taxes, by hand, stitching all my screenshots of my 1040 and schedules together as I went. - MSB
My favorite splice-editor!
I’ve tried several apps for editing together screenshots. This one is my favorite, hands down. I use it daily to create one long, ribbon-like image of newspaper articles, recipes, etc., for archiving or for sharing with friends. That way, the friends who don’t subscribe to my newspapers and journals can read the articles I choose to share, without the paywall of a link. Some editors are automatic in their splicing, and that’s easy & impressive; however, the automatic ones don’t know how to eliminate the ads and other clutter on the screenshot pages. With PicSew (this particular editor), I can remove the headers, footers, and ads from the screenshots. PicSew gives me a lot of control, and it’s very easy to use. I also appreciate the way it will clean up after itself, asking if I want to delete the collection of source-screenshots after the newly spliced image is saved. Highly recommended!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Liming Mo
- 31.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 sugarmo
- In-App Purchases
- Picsew Pro $1.99
- Upgrade to Picsew Standard
- Picsew Standard $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.