PICSPLAY™ is the ultimate photo editor, filled with filters and editing features that professional photographers just can't get enough of! Anyone can create gorgeous photos with this powerful photo editor and unleash the potential in each photo to become a work of art using its design tools.
Download now and be ready to be mind-blown by this photographer favorite photo editor!
PHOTO EFFECTS THEMES
269 Filters in 16 themes - photographer favorite!
- Standard, Portrait, Food, Classic, Travel, Professional, Vintage, TTV, Film, Grunge, Monotone, Art, Natural, Elegance, Sexy, Chic
FILM: Analog photo effects
You can use the analog film effects and disposable camera looks that Instagrammers love.
- KD.Supreme, FJ.Portrait, CINE.Majestic, JB.Portrait, FJ.Classic, JB.Seattle, KD.Wedding, Red Rose, FJ.Color, Earl Grey, LC.Monochrome
Create your own presets using the themed filters and various editing tools
TEXTURES, LIGHT LEAKS & VIGNETTING
Textures that subtly brings all kinds of mood and Light Leaks
Vignetting feature that brings the feel of lomo photography
Crop, Rotate, Straighten, Skew, Clarity, Exposure(Brightness & Contrast), Color(Hue & Saturation, Vibrance), White Balance(Color Temperature & Tint), Fade, Highlights/Shadows, Highlights Tone, Shadows Tone, Sharpen
HSL, Color Shift, Blur, Selective Color, Dodge/Burn, Curves, Levels(Histogram), Double Exposure
FACE RESHAPE, SKIN SMOOTHING, DETAIL ENHANCE
Make yourself look your best
Reshape your face and body, get flawless skin
Auto Skin Smoothing feature based on skin detecting technology
Text function with 300+ fonts, 700+ Stickers and Borders, 200+ Shaped frames, Painting, Mosaic, Photo Clipping, Square for Instagram
269 Hand-picked quality filters applied in real time
Real-time Blur effect, Photo Booth
Live video filters
Amazing motion graphics
: Bokehs, particle effects, vintage light leak
: Fun animated stickers, video magazine covers, polaroid layouts
MORE AWESOME FEATURES
Save Session, Load Saved Session, Undo, Redo, Compare with an original photo anytime, EXIF Data, Today Widget(Camera, Edit, Selfie), iMessage Extension(Mosaic Tool)
SAVE & SHARE
Photo sharing to Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc
* Video Review: https://youtu.be/slF-dw-nqo4
* Best New Apps selected by Apple in over 127 countries
* Don’t forget to Tag #PICSPLAY when posting on Instagram. You may find your photos featured on the @PICSPLAY_Official account!
Have a question or suggestion? We are waiting for your feedback!
PICSPLAY Premium Subscription
- PICSPLAY Premium: You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within PICSPLAY 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Meet PICSPLAY 2, which now has faster speed and performance in iOS 13!
• Full support for iOS 13
• Photo and video camera performance improvement
• Minor bug fixes
# Your feedback will always be reflected in our updates, so please continue using the PICSPLAY 2. We will repay you for your support. Thank you!
Follow us on Instagram: @PICSPLAY_OFFICIAL
Ratings and Reviews
Only photo editor that I use.
I’m a photographer and and some times like to do a bit of detail edits on my phone and this app is perfect for it. It’s like a portable photoshop. Not as advanced of course but it has everything you you could want to tweak on a photo without majorly changing it. ONE thing I didn’t like is that I bought the original app about 3 or 4 years ago then they came out with this “2” version. Stopped support for the old one soo I was forced to re buy this one. Great app but wish I would’ve either got a deal for owning the first one and getting locked out of it.
Looking for. Great pic editing app? It's right here!
I've used PicsPlay for over 2 years along with other photo editing apps I feel compliment each other and I love it. I'm an entrepreneur who has used this app for a wide range of items; personal photo editing, collaborating apps with this one to make ads for items I've sold, and even items for business to add a touch of personalization. The double exposure feature is one of the many reasons I use PicsPlay! There are only a few items you have to pay for to use the functions but the rest are all FREE!
I get really weary of some of these photo apps they can make them so difficult ! But this one is actually pretty cool. I just got it so I really didn't want to do this so it sort of made me. lol there's pop ups so that's kinda annoying. I like how many effects u can take a picture. With just a regular portrait u can turn it into this cool grungy kinda artist thing. Or make it really classic. I need more time to play with it. Honestly with some practice I think I can get the hang of it, I recommend this app. One thing I had 2 pay 6.99 to get the really good stuff. That kinda sucked. But it's def up there with photo apps one of the better ones
- JellyBus Inc.
- 186 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © JellyBus Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO UPGRADE $6.99
- Lifetime PREMIUM Upgrade $29.99
- PICSPLAY Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.