As the famous Italian painter Arcimboldo, draw with fruits and vegetables using PictoBoldo!
You can also animate your drawings and produce animated gif.
Ninety items are at your disposal to give free rein to your imagination.
Then share your work by email or on Facebook or export in the Photo application.
- Each object added to the drawing can be moved, rotated, reduced, enlarged, recolored, duplicated, locked, moved foreground or background, symmetrized vertically or horizontally.
- For each drawing, it is possible to set a background image (from the camera of imported from the Photo app) that can be moved, rotated, reduced, enlarged, recolored, locked. It is also possible to define a uniform color for the background.
- Each drawing can be deleted, duplicated, renamed, shared via email or Facebook or exported in the Photo app.
- PictoBoldo can be used in portrait or landscape mode.
- Each drawing can be animated and exported as animated gif. The animation is based on unlimited steps that can be edited and deleted. The animation speed can be adjusted.
- For each drawing, the creation date is recorded.
PictoBoldo does NOT contain advertising or in-app purchase.
PictoBoldo is available with a volume discount for educational institutions:
Pictoboldo is now compatible with the iOS 13 dark mode.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.