Challenge your deductive skills by helping our two young heroes on their quest to bring the legendary paintings of Pictoria back!
Look carefully at the numbers on the edges of the grid to stop the sneaky wizard Moonface...
- Face plenty of grids and discover some beautifully animated enemies and artefacts!
- Fight baddies (even bosses!) on the way. Be smart or you could be the target of a critical hit!
- Having some issues with a specific puzzle? Head to the shop and spend some gold on powerful magic items.
- Try to reach the end of the world map, one puzzle at a time. You'll find villagers giving you special missions, too!
PictoQuest is an addictive game for everyone, come save the realm of Pictoria!
this is a full game with absolutely zero ingame purchases!
- Added a "Zen Mode" option where the player cannot lose.
- Addition of an option to make auto-fill (the crosses can be put all alone when one validated a line).
- Downward adjustment of item prices.
- Additional debug of tactile handling.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love these kinds of logic puzzles and I love rpg.. good idea and concept. Unfortunately, it must be touchscreen in order for this game to be a hit. The 15 second challenges are absurd, if you can’t quickly fill in rows. Great start, but touch screen is a must for these types of games.
First off let me start by saying w/out seeing a full view of the map I love knowing how far I am into the game, thanks for the percentage.
Secondly, to anyone who has played games like Worlds biggest pixel cross then this is definitely worth the money. I played the lather for roughly a few months and got tired of it cause it was nothing new and a grind waiting for tokens. However this game i would say is fairly priced,
I haven’t encountered a single ad, and it keeps you on your toes.
Third, I honestly think the “game pad” is useless.
No matter how many times I try to use it, it just hates me. Being a person with big thumbs I hit the wrong thing (I thought to myself). However I tested it time and time again and even with my fine touch pen. The joystick in the game is wonky. I’ll hit right and it’ll go any direction. (Most likely a bug) so my recommendation is to enable the touch screen. (Again big thumbs here) make sure you actually hit the [_] and X and make sure it’s highlighted. Many of times I’ll hit either or and it doesn’t change.
Finally, I wanna thank the devs for such a unique combination between game styles, an old rpg feel like breath of fire mixed in with newer game type like pixel cross. I absolutely love the game and can’t wait to be a future customer again.
Overall 9.5/10 (big thumbs)
Fun game, But tiny grids still hard to navigate
Fun game when the grids are small. Graphic is fine if you are playing on tablets, iPhone users need a magnifying glass to see. *UPDATE- today I just discovered the 20x15 grid, and the square are way too small even with the virtual pad. Even with the virtual pad navigating the cursor around, the virtual pad itself is so small. There are a lot of empty spaces outside the playing table, I wish the developer can utilize these empty spaces to make the graphic larger. The Autofill is working well, so I don’t have to fill-in the Xs resulting mistakes- again, because everything is so small!!!
UPDATE- Reducing the coin to purchase power-up is a great update.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this.
Your feeback is appreciated, as this is our first mobile port from the Nintendo Switch (we're still learning).
We are already pushing our first game update as we write this to address the most reported issues.
Should you be interested, here comes the complete update changelog:
- "Zen mode" added, so the players finding the game too stressful can chill and enjoy the grids while being invicible to monsters attacks.
- Items pricing rebalance (reminder: no in-app purchases, only talking about ingame coins!)
Half Potion (30>24) Potion (60>48) Ice Power(80>60) Fire Power (150>110) Heart upgrades (1000>950) Thunder Power (200>150)
- Touch inputs refinements + clarification about iphone/ipad advised options.
(a zoom option would really break the combat mechanic)
- Auto-fill option added for people who wanted the crosses to be applied automaticaly.
- Thanks again for your feedback, we sincerely hope you'll have fun with the game!
- Plug In Digital
- 261.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2019 Nanopiko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.