Create Pictures of yourself or others against a green-screen (or blue color) and magically place them on top of another picture, replacing the original backdrop with a beautiful Picture. Choose from the sample backgrounds or add your own in any resolution.
The persons are automatically perfectly cut out from your picture, and positioned on a predefined spot in the background you choose. You can add PNG overlays that are superimposed on the PictureMe photo.
Drag and resize the persons so they fit the scene to your liking.
- Tethers your USB connected camera (Supports almost all cameras, including Canon and Nikon), so the picture you shoot is automatically transferred to PictureMe.
- Automatically removes the background, using a 200% faster custom Chroma Key algorithm. Adjust the result with Sliders and see the result live.
- Support any picture size (JPG).
- Add your own background images of any size.
- Add custom frames that are superimposed on your PictureMe picture.
- Automatic positioning and scaling of the subject(s) based on face recognition.
- Generates Full Resolution JPG files.
- Fast, workflow based, Professional event photography that works.
- Works with Blue, Green or even red or grey backdrops, as long as the people do not wear clothing in the same color.
- Monitor Window to show output on second monitor
- Direct Email: send the result picture fast via email
- Direct Print: Print the result picture fast
Not sure if it does what you want? Try the non pro version (also available in the AppStore) first, for a price less than a drink!
Try Camera Tether (free in the AppStore) to test if your camera is suitable for tethering.
Any questions or feature requests? Feel free to contact us through the Support Page.
- Support for neutral backdrops (beta)
- Improved output quality
Ratings and Reviews
How can I get a refund.
I don’t like that it doesn’ allow you to move the picture exactly where you want it in the backgrounds. The photos once they are saved have been coming out blurry. How can I get a refund. I am not satisfied with this program. It seems like there is still much to work on to make it better.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry you’re not happy with the results.
If you would contact us, we’d be more than happy to solve any issues you have.
On AppForce.one you will find a support page where you can ask for help, to which we will gladly answer. We cannot help you if you only write a bad review and do not contact us.
Very Limited edit
I upgraded to “pro” thinking it would be better and the only improvement higher picture resolution. You cant zoom to edit, the editor is always a dot under the mouse so you cant alway see what your editing and you can’t change the dot to something like a pencil. It is pretty tolerant of variations in the green screen but EXTREMELY difficult to edit the edges with out zoom, only a dotsomewhat hidden by the mouse and no undo feature for mistakes when editing! Keep the edges of subject well lit with your green screen!
Developer Response ,
You will find version 2.0 to be much easier to edit. It is faster and offers immediate feedback. Should you still find any issues, please feel free to contact us so we can try improve it further.
Does what it says it can do
I like that the app makes it easy to use any background you want, and it comes with several that are decent. I also like that it allows to use multiple Chroma key colors instead of just green. The automatic background color detection so far has been accurate. It also allows you to fine tune the color removal, which I find very useful.
I am providing a few improvements that I feel would greatly improve the application.
1. Make the workflow process a little easier to follow. for example when you add your own background the user doesn’t know that it will appear in the drop down list.
2. The processing is a bit slow it seems. I imagine this is due to the high quality images beign processed, is there a way to improve on that? like maybe a preview mode in a little lower quality and then output at the higher quality.
3. when scaling the image or relocating the foreground image make it so that you can see the changes as you move or scale instead of after the change is selected. The way it is now makes it a little difficult to position the forground image exactly where the user wants it.
4. Provide a cropping function.
I have been looking for an application that is good for Chroma Key, Picture Me Pro does a good job. I haven’t found another app that does this as it’s primary function. I really hope the developer continues to improve this app. Overall I am satisfied with the application and price.
- Boudewijn Krijger
- 18.8 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 AppForce.One ColorPlaza
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.