Easy yet powerful Chromakey photography
Create Pictures of yourself or others against a green-screen (or blue or even red) and place them in another picture, replacing the original backdrop with a beautiful Picture. You can choose from the sample backgrounds or you can add your own!
The persons are automatically perfectly cut out from your picture, and positioned on a predefined spot in the background you choose. Add PNG overlays that are superimposed on the PictureMe photo.
Drag and drop and custom size the persons so they fit the scene to your liking. The output is automatically scaled for social media Apps.
- Tethers your USB connected camera (Supports almost all cameras, including Canon, Nikon and most other cameras). Photos are automatically transferred to PictureMe.
- Removes the background, using a 200% faster, custom Chromakey algorithm. Use the Sliders to optimise.
- Supports any picture size (JPG) and resizes them to a size fit for social media, web or email.
- Add your own background images.
- Custom overlays superimposed on your PictureMe picture.
- Automatic positioning and scaling based on face recognition.
- Generates JPG files.
- Works with Blue, Green or even Red backdrops, as long as clothing is not of the same color.
Buy the pro version (also available in the AppStore) for more features and higher resolution output.
Not sure this App will tether your camera? First try CameraTether (available in the AppStore for free).
Any questions or feature requests or you have a suggestion for a better translation? Feel free to contact us through the Support Page.
Add your own (jpg) backdrops with a click using the add background button
Ratings and Reviews
Immediately regretted purchasing
The images and videos present this app as easy to use but it is slow and impossible to use. I didn't even get through one picture before I gave up and I am a developer. Do not buy this!
Works Great Now
Had an issue loading the background image, but after emailing with the developer the app works great. Key thing to know is that the background app should be saved as JPG file and not a JPEG or PNG file. Thanks for the rapid response.
Developer Response ,
Adding your own backdrops is very simple. Foto settings, click on the View button, that opens up the folder where you see the Backdrop folder. Add your jpg backdrops to the Bakdrop folder abd you’re done. If you cannot get it to work, contact me through the support link and I will help you.
want my money back this is a scam
this app is good for nothing give my money back scamers
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boudewijn Krijger
- 20 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 ColorPlaza, AppForce.One
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.