Create Pictures of yourself or others against a green-screen (or blue or even red) and place them in another picture, replacing the original backdrop with a beautiful Picture. You can choose from the sample backgrounds or you can add your own!
The persons are automatically perfectly cut out from your picture, and positioned on a predefined spot in the background you choose. Add PNG overlays that are superimposed on the PictureMe photo.
Drag and drop and custom size the persons so they fit the scene to your liking. The output is automatically scaled for social media Apps.
- Tethers your USB connected camera (Supports almost all cameras, including Canon, Nikon and most other cameras). Photos are automatically transferred to PictureMe.
- Removes the background, using a 200% faster, custom Chromakey algorithm. Use the Sliders to optimise.
- Supports any picture size (JPG) and resizes them to a size fit for social media, web or email.
- Add your own background images.
- Custom overlays superimposed on your PictureMe picture.
- Automatic positioning and scaling based on face recognition.
- Generates JPG files.
- Works with Blue, Green or even Red backdrops, as long as clothing is not of the same color.
Buy the pro version (also available in the AppStore) for more features and higher resolution output.
Not sure this App will tether your camera? First try CameraTether (available in the AppStore for free).
Any questions or feature requests or you have a suggestion for a better translation? Feel free to contact us through the Support Page.
- Interface bug fix for resizing on MacOS 10.13 and lower
- No limits moving picture on scene
- Improved refresh speed
Ratings and Reviews
I wanted an app that I could combine two photos and blend together. I can't figure out how to make the background photo to be my second picture. I've wasted an hour trying to figure it out. I watched the very dry youtube tutorial and it didn't help much. This app seems simple enough if you want to use their backgrounds. I'm looking for something simple.
Developer Response ,
If you would have contacted us instead of only reviewing the app, we could have easily helped you. It's very simple to add your own backdrops; In Settings, you View the Backdrop folder, and drag your own JPG file to it and then restart PictureMe. That's hardly complicated. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
It's really not complicated...
In fact I truly believe a 4 year old could work it.
I used right out of the gate and had ZERO issues.
If you think this is too complicated, don't go near Sony Vegas! There's a learning curve to every software. Be patient and explore. Ride the learning curve.
Simple, efficient, does exactly what it says it does
I don’t know what the negative reviews are about — from download time (with slow internet, even!) to finished project was literally less than 15 minutes. It was super easy — just put your original image in the designated folder, load your desired background into its designated folder, and click. You can even adjust the settings of your original and your background to better match lighting, pixel quality, etc. I just impressed the crap out of my husband by placing him and his buddies in front of their favorite football stadium. I’m super pleased with this simple but efficient little app.
- Boudewijn Krijger
- 18.8 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 ColorPlaza, AppForce.One
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.