Now with AI background removal
Create Pictures of yourself or others against a green-screen (or blue or even red) and place them in another picture, replacing the original backdrop with a beautiful Picture. You can choose from the sample backgrounds or you can add your own!
The persons are automatically perfectly cut out from your picture, and positioned on a predefined spot in the background you choose. Add PNG overlays that are superimposed on the PictureMe photo.
Drag and drop and custom size the persons so they fit the scene to your liking. The output is automatically scaled for social media Apps.
- Tethers your USB connected camera (Supports almost all cameras, including Canon, Nikon and most other cameras). Photos are automatically transferred to PictureMe.
- Removes the background, using a 200% faster, custom Chromakey algorithm. Use the Sliders to optimise.
- Supports any picture size (JPG) and resizes them to a size fit for social media, web or email.
- Add your own background images.
- Custom overlays superimposed on your PictureMe picture.
- Automatic positioning and scaling based on face recognition.
- Generates JPG files.
- Works with Blue, Green or even Red backdrops, as long as clothing is not of the same color.
Buy the pro version (also available in the AppStore) for more features and higher resolution output.
Not sure this App will tether your camera? First try CameraTether (available in the AppStore for free).
Any questions or feature requests or you have a suggestion for a better translation? Feel free to contact us through the Support Page.
Now with automatic AI based background removal option; take pictures anywhere and place the subject on a different background
Ratings and Reviews
Not useful for actual image work
WARNING: This only composites onto a preselected set of backgrounds. There's no option to export with, say, a mask or transparent background. If you're looking for just a basic green screen app, this ain't it.
it is slow but it does work even with custom backgrounds, happy espically withonly being 4$
but that being saif teh export quality is garbage and cant be used
Crashes when loading picture
Thought I would give this a spin before investing for the full version. Unfortunately, on my Macbook Pro w/El Capitan the application crashes immediately upon loading a jpeg. The image was approx. 100kb and 640x480. Thank goodness I didn’t try anything larger as it might have brought town the entire system. Very disappointing that you have to pay for an app that doesn’t even try to do what it is intended to do.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boudewijn Krijger
- 41.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 ColorPlaza, AppForce.One
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.