PICU Doctor 5.0
Pediatric Critical Care Guideline for Cardiac Intensive Care
* a comprehensive free guide to pediatric intensive care, with a specific focus to management of congenital cardiac disease
* basic and advanced physiology
* anesthesia, analgesia and sedation in PICU
* pharmacology, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
* specific CICU problems and management
* Cardiac defects with diagrams and cath laboratory data
* Heart Failure, Ventricular Assist and ECMO
* Resuscitation Guideline USA, UK, Australia
* All references updated and linked to Pubmed
+ Emergency Drug Calculator for quick and easy calculation of emergency drugs
+ save cardiac defect pictures to include in your own presentation
+ updated multi functionality for iPhone, iPad, iPod and other smartphones
+ preferred reading list to quickly navigate to your topics
+ improved search function
** This guideline summarises guidelines from different CICUs, but it is only a guideline and does not substitute local clinical experience, clinical evaluation and / or judgement of each individual patient.
The guideline is available for free for iPhone, iBook (not updated version 4.0), Smartphones or on the web.
*** web: http://www.picudoctor.org
Please share if you like it ! Please leave a Feedback !
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Bug fixes
- App is now compatible with iOS 7
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent App, very well written by Dr. Marc.
I would recommend the app for any pediatric ICU physician or nurse.
Excellent quick reference for the resident, fellow, or intensivist.
I'm a peds cardiac ICU nurse, and a friend showed this app to me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.