With Pie Diagrams by iMathics, pie charts and meter charts can be created easily and intuitively.
With the new print function the charts can be printed directly from the iPhone or iPad.
The charts can be modificated and adapted easily. In this way, the best representation for the specific application can be quickly found.
• free version of Diagrams by iMathics for pie and meter charts.
• Print function as in-app purchase for printing the charts directly from iPhone or iPad. To obtain the best results, an Airprint printer is recommended.
• Table editor to enter the chart data
• While entering data, you can see the result chart (see example "UK General Election 2010")
• Rows and columns can be added or deleted to the table
• five examples are included
• Free choice of chart colors
• Possibility for presenting the diagrams with the forward and backward navigation buttons
• Possibility to duplicate a chart: If you are editing an existing chart, you can save all the changes to a new chart. The existing chart will not be changed.
• Possibility to change the diagram type
• Further diagram types
New print function to print the charts directly from iPhone or iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and effective
It works well for what I need. It’s nice and simple and exactly what I was looking for.
One note to the developers, I wish that when I looked at the list of stored charts it would show little thumbnails of the ones I’ve made, not just the generic chart icon. That way I’d be able to compare those that I’ve made.
Great product, works well.
Very Useful app
I was looking for a good app to make a pie chart, and so far this has been the most useful one. Most of the others were crap. Although this has been the most useful one, I noticed that you cannot share nor print. Hoping you can fix this feature. Thx ;)
Good app, could be better
This is a good app and can be useful. However, i noticed that once you save it, you can't really add more colors beyond my knowledge. I looked for a good 10 min., but couldn't find anything. If it is an option and I missed it, please make it more obvious. Thx :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.