** Apple's pick for Apps And Games We Love Right Now **
Pikka - Color Picker is an easy-to-use color picker and palette generator for developers and designers that works well with multiple screens.
With Color Picker, you can pick the exact color from everywhere on your screen using the magnifier, and it will be copied to the clipboard in your preferred format immediately. You can copy the code with a single click from menubar or using the color library.
Pikka has now become even better:
- With the new Menubar option, you can quickly access your recently copied color.
- The magnifier tool is instantly displaying a preview of the color (RGB).
- Library - Color Collections
With Pikka - Color Picker, you can organize colors in handy projects and collections. Drag & Drop colors between folders. Create palettes and keep all your color schemes well organized, with names and tags.
- iCloud Sync
Pikka uses iCloud, to keep your colors in sync across each of your Macs. Add color on one, and within seconds it will appear on the others. Wherever you go, you always have your colors.
- Create your color schemes with the super-fast generator.
The super fast color schemes generator! Create, save and share perfect palettes in seconds! Create Mono, Analogous, Complementary, and Triad Palette Schemes.
- Color Shades
Generate color shades for picked color with one click.
- Adjust and refine
The powerful color editor makes all the editing a pleasant experience. Use RGB, HSB or HSL mode.
Name your Palettes names and Colors as you like.
Customize your colors precisely by adjusting temperature, hue, saturation, brightness, and more…
Export palette's to Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) or Apple Color List (.clr) file.
Export palette's to HTML, UIColor/NSColor Swift Extension, UIColor/NSColor Objective-C Category
- Rearrange colors and collections
Drag & drop to rearrange picked colors in the library.
- Multiple colors
Picking multiple colors is as easy as it should be. Just hold SHIFT and click in the sequence of colors you need.
- Export colors to 20+ color formats
Pick a color and paste the picked color directly into the environment you use. Choose from: HEX, RGB, Swift UIColor, Swift NSColor, Objective-C UIColor, Objective-C NSColor, Android XML, Android (A)RGB, and many more.
- Rename colors
Rename picked colors with ease. Just click on the color name and change it as you need it.
- Dark & Light Themes
* Contrast and color use are vital to accessibility. Users, including users with visual disabilities, must be able to perceive content on the screen. There is a great deal of fine print and complexity within the WCAG that can easily confuse content creators and accessibility evaluators. Pikka lets you instantly check the contrast between two colors.
- iCloud sync
- Creating more than 3 folders in the library
- Saving generated color palette
- Saving color shades, mono, analogous, complementary, and triad schemes
- Exporting palettes to external files
- Edit color values by entering hex, rgb, hsl, hsb values right in text fields.
- Fixed minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought the Pro version bc all the info I've needed for my prject is included in immense detail and it's such a clean and handy tool that acts like it was built into the system in the first place
If I could add one thing it would be the ability to open a window like the color editor function but to add colors by typing in and selecting add without it closing so I don't have to keep adding a new color that defaults to white & editing the values back to what I need them to be.
But otherwise, it's literally already one of my most favourite apps, especially as a colorblind person the detail that was put into this is beyond helpful and I'm so grateful I found this app
Best color picker on the app store!
Pikka is my go-to color picker app. Super useful for my design work. The UI is clean and the support is great with new features. Other free color picker tools are either too simple with limited features or the UI is cluttered and not as useful. Pikka has everything I need for my color picking and color palette needs! Highly recommended!
Good application, but...
EDIT: Every complaint I originally had was fixed except for the one below. Thank you!
— The “drop” icon on the menu bar is also bigger than it needs to be, almost larger than the height of the menu bar itself.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ruslan Sayfutdinov
- 6.3 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Pikka
- In-App Purchases
- Pikka PRO $14.99
- Pikka PRO Monthly $3.99
- One Year Pikka Pro $14.99