Pill Watch helps you keep track of the pills, tablets and other medication you take using your Apple Watch or iPhone - works with pills you take daily, weekly, monthly or any pattern you chose.
- Your data is private & confidential - everything is held on your iPhone - simple and secure
- Set up your schedule of pills and create icons that look just like your own pills, injections, drops, inhalers or liquid medicines
- Get helpful reminders on your iPhone or Apple Watch that a pill is due - with pictures and text so you know just what to take. Add 'complications' to your watch face to see pills and reminders
- Calendar History features shows what pills you took on which dates - and clearly highlights missed pills
- Medicine Cabinet feature to keep track of how many pills you have in the cupboard and notify you when you are running low
- Track your daily status on the Today screen on your iPhone and the handy glance functionality on your Apple Watch
- Keep track of the pills you've taken and know for certain which ones you haven't yet
- Invaluable for the forgetful, or those that take pills so often that you simply lose track!
- Pick from a selection of distinctive alert sounds, and set reminders to maximise your chances of taking pills when you need to.
Works well with timezones for the international traveller and holidaymaker - chose to stay on your home timezone and get reminders at the right time for home, or for longer trips move your entire schedule round to the new timezone.
Makes great use of your Apple Watch: see what's taken and what's overdue today, mark your pills as taken and get reminders when you need them - all without needing to touch your iPhone.
Built by a pill-taker for other pill-takers: feedback welcome!
Minor fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Useful, Very Easy
This app is excellent. It's very simple to use, integrates with the Apple Watch (so the reminders appear on my wrist), and even has a feature that seems like it might be fluff, but really is useful, in that you can customize the appearance of the pill icon that shows up with your notification, reminding you which pill it is that you're taking.
Most important about it is that it keeps all of the data about your medications ON YOUR PHONE; it doesn't transmit that data anywhere (aside from your paired Apple Watch). The app doesn't require you to sign up for some web service that "helps" monitor your medication history, but also reserves the right to farm your data off to a third party; no, Pill Watch doesn't require that at all.
The only shortcoming is that you can't set medications for weekly dosage, as opposed to daily. I wrote to the developer who responded a couple hours later telling me that this feature will be added in a future release. Nice to have a responsive developer.
Yeah, it's a couple bucks, but really to be reminded to take your medications on schedule, and to have your data remain private, it's absolutely worth every penny.
It’s ok... but
I’m using this app because I’ve tried so many others and all fall short for one reason or another. I like this app and it would be near perfect if there was a setting for pills to be taken as needed.
- GRIM FROZEN NORTH LLP
- 8.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 - GrimFrozenNorth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.