Voted the Mac App Store "Game of the Year" for by Apple's editorial team!
Prepare to be enchanted by a world where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny. Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive is proud to present Pillars of Eternity.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
• Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
• Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
• Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
• Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
• OS: OS X 10.6.3 Leopard 64-bit or newer
• Processor: Intel Core i5-540M @ 2.53 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Most video cards with 512 MB such as ATI Radeon HD 6750M or later, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or later, Intel HD 3000 or later
• Hard Drive: 19 GB available space
• Fixed an issue with restoring in-app purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the greatest
I have not been this entertained or surprised in a very long time (game is up there with Fallout 1, ES Oblivion, and KOTOR) I have a 2013 macbook pro 2ghz intel, 8 gig memory with intel iris pro chip and the game has worked flawlesly, without having the game crash once or losing save files, and not having any bugs has let me complete every mission. Hats off to the company, look forward to POE 2 Deadfire!!! keep making games like this and we will keep backing you!!!!!
PS The Deafired DLC merchant does not appear in my game, ever, after trying many things such as reinstalling, going to A Compass at different acts and stronghold completions. I have the new portraits and was asked about telemtry after updating but no merchant. Would love if I could play rest of DLC 2 with some deadfire gear ;)
Love this game. Everything from the graphics to the story lines. It’s kind of challenging at times, but that’s another great aspect about this game. The only negivate that I really have about this game is the combat. It is kind of confusing at first. The real time combat situation kind of makes it hard to figure out what is going on, but you have options to slow it down. It would be nice if there was an option to switch combat style from real time to a turn style type combat. Even though the combat is confusing at times, this game is still worth it. Highly recommend this game to anyone that likes this style of gameplay.
A quintessential experience beyond anything I have played
Pillars of eternity, a game that grips you strategically, affects emotionally by its story, mystifies the self in quests, prizes the player in treasure and loot, and a customization to feel the depth of each word, action, decision and character as ones own persona metamorpshed within the avater he or she decides to play within the game.
I have had no issues or problems with this game. The game has never crashed. This game is perfect, do not worry about your system or OS, it plays on just about anything, so break out that old laptop and get to playing a game that will hook you better than a fishing rod.
- MP Digital, LLC
- 13 GB
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Pillars of Eternity published under license of Paradox Interactive. Published on Mac by MP Digital, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.