ShopIt is the shopping checklist app for the iPhone and iPad. It provides an uncluttered view of your lists and items without distracting advertisements. The app stores lists locally on your device and synchronizes your lists between your devices using cloud storage. ShopIt lets you share any of your lists using secure invitations you can send with AirDrop, email, or text message. You don't have to share a list, you can keep it private. If you chose to share a list, you can easily revoke someone's privilege to access it. You're in control of your lists!
Recipes go hand in hand with grocery shopping. If you see a recipe you like while browsing the web using Safari, you can quickly send the recipe information from the cooking site to ShopIt by tapping the sharing button. When you launch ShopIt the recipe name, ingredient list, instructions, prep/cook/total times, website URL and notes have been captured; left behind are all the advertisements. ShopIt uses powerful search techniques to match the ingredients in the recipe to grocery items you've already purchased. A quick tap of the + button will add any new ingredients to your kitchen inventory. When you want to make a recipe you can add needed ingredients to your shopping list in a flash. You can even share recipes with family and friends.
You can create and share wish lists with your friends and family. They get to see what is on your list and get alerted by Apple's push notification service when you add or change the list or when someone buys a gift, but all the purchase information is hidden from you so you're still surprised!
Everyone loves adding tasks to someone else's to-do list. ShopIt provides To-Do Lists. Now you can create that 'honey do' list and share it with someone special, create as many task lists for others or personal lists to organize your to-do's. ShopIt notifications make it easy to keep abreast of new and changing tasks and progress on assignments you have delegated.
* Create any number of lists.
* Organize your list with categories and organize categories to match locations in the store.
* Specify quanities for your purchase items, add notes about the item and sequence them however you want.
* Move items from one category to another simply by dragging them to the other category.
* Cut, copy and paste items from one list to another.
* A powerful context sensitive search lets you find items in a long list.
* ShopIt retains your shopping history, making it easy to plan your next visit to the store.
* When you plan recipes ShopIt adds notes about the recipe's quantity requirements to your shopping items.
* You can hide infrequently used items, deciding what to hide with a setting from 1 to 36 months. Quickly reveal the older items when planning a shopping trip by tapping the expand button for a category to reveal the rarely used items. The search feature also finds hidden items -- they are gone, but not forgotten.
* When you're shopping at the store, the app optionally hides items as you check them off so you can quickly see what's left to buy. ShopIt even keeps a count of the number of items in your cart, so you can tell if you can use the 20 items or less checkout line. You won't want to go to the grocery store without it!
* Wish list items let you add a priority and web link to shopping items so your friends know exactly what you want. Post items from Safari or other apps that provide website links right into your wish lists using the built-in share extension.
* Purchasers can click on the web link to bring up the item's page in Safari.
* To-do lists let you organize and keep track of priorities, progress, start and finish dates for all your tasks.
* Apple Watch support lets you leave your phone in your pocket while at the store. Quickly check off items as they go in the cart and see what's next to buy as ShopIt hides the checked item.
* Duplicated shared recipes.
Sometimes when you import a shared recipe, the recipe was duplicated a number of times.
* To-do notes.
If you choose a larger font size in the settings, the notes of a to-do were shrunk down to an unreadable size.
* Dark mode.
When choosing a folder for a recipe and your device was in dark mode, the scene that let you choose the folder was still displayed in light
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful, especially for busy families. It saves time and eliminates ‘forgotten’ items. Share shopping among multiple households/ people. Simple to use and customizable.
This app is so helpful. Making lists that are shareable with others, downloading recipes right to the app, also can share recipes with others. SO HELPFUL...
ShopIt makes grocery shopping and running errands so much faster and easier!
- One in a Million Apps LLC
- 28.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016-2020, One in a Million Apps LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.