Pilot Dangerous Goods ERG is providing you a Dangerous Goods Emergency Response guide based on the reworked IATA and OACI references.
Our Philosophy is seamless: Make it EASY, Keep It SIMPLE.
We work specifically with you:
- Cabin Crews
- Flight Engineers
- Ground Engineers
- Members of fire brigades
- Dangerous Goods Officers (companies, freight loaders, cargo, transport operations, warehousing, logistics)
We provide you the relevant information from the loadsheet to the Emergency Response in case of an incident or accident.
Accurately, in a blink, with your user’s logic.
You have an easy access to a series of exclusive check-lists to help your decision making and to give you conservatory guidelines in case of a leak, fire, or battery issue.
These guidelines are designed for flight deck and cabin crews: for real-life and for training purposes.
Our unique features are:
- Smart Search: Offline access to all data from Dangerous Goods list. Our specific DFD algorithm enables an on-the-fly predictive search by UN number or product name indistinctively. Lightning Fast: What you search is INSTANT.
- Smart Emergency Response in case of incident or for information checking. The response already integrates any Drill Letter specification, hazard label with Class and division: What you read is CLEAR
- Smart Checklists inspired by latest Avionics designs: What you use is EASY
- Smart Keyboard: purposely designed keyboard addressing user's needs: forget about the constant swaps to find the numeric keys: What you type is ADEQUATE
- Currently available in English (French, Spanish, German, Chinese in progress): What you see is GLOBAL
- Database version: 2017-2018: What you see is UP-TO-DATE.
INSTANT, CLEAR, EASY, ADEQUATE, GLOBAL, UP-TO-DATE
“youFly Labs: Inspired by Aviation, Engineered with Passion”
The App provides a FREE Edition mode and the experience can be improved with the Pro Edition mode relying on an auto-renewable Subscription model:
- Data processed in the App are updated every year or on any major change occurring within 1 year. This renewal is based on the official Dangerous Goods list of items.
- Subscription period of 1 Year, every 1 year your subscription renews.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Refunds: No partial refunds.
App terms updated.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good tool
I was trying to find an app because the notoc always comes exactly at the wrong moment. Very late, and generally, when I need to check the ERG in the booklet, I have minimum 5 references to find and 5 minutes left before push...
This app is exactly what I need. I have the complete ERG from the reference I type. Search bar is convenient.
Very nice check-list system for emergencies. I just hope I’ll never have to use them though!
This app is exactly what me as a pilot is looking for when we talk about Dangerous Goods management.
The check-list system is also excellent. I wish I'll never have to use it though...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.