Pilot Pro packs a host of features in an elegant design to give you the features you need to keep a electronic logbook on-the-go.
$ - No subscriptions or annual fees
$ - No fees to sync between devices
$ - Download and try for free and unlock with an in-app purchase
Here are just a few of the features available:
- Automatically sync all your devices
- Log anything you want with custom logbook and aircraft fields
- Use our worldwide airport directory to specify departures and destinations
- Create reminders to keep track of medical exams, flight reviews, currency, etc.
- Track your endorsements, certifications, ratings using the Achievements section
- Specify flight time goals
- Custom logbook and aircraft fields
- Custom currencies
- Export/print your logbook to a PDF or as CSV for checkrides and backups
- Sign each logbook entry with your finger
- View an extensive Dashboard with all your flight totals
- Explore your flight time with an interactive graph
- Monitor your landing and approach currency
- Search and filter your logbook and aircraft
- View approach logs and generate an FAA 8710 report
- Import your logbook using our CSV/Excel template at
Read more about Pilot Pro at pilotpro.com
• Updated the ICAO identifier for SPJC (Lima, Peru).
• A few other minor fixes and adjustments.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Erratic and Unpredictable
The layout is nice and easy to use. Otherwise, there’s not as much freedom to change the appearance/order of fields as there should be, especially for a $90 app. More importantly the information and selections I input are not permanent. The app is erratic and unpredictable. For example, one day I may make 10 entries and check the “SIC” box. Then next day may see the only 8 of the entries are checked “SIC” from the day before. This happens even in the same sitting, and I will see, for example, a XC box just go unchecked without warning. Another example is when I click the “Flight Date” tab to order earliest flight to the top, it will INEVITABLY reorder, on it’s own, to most recent on top. This is extremely frustrating and happens without notice, and usually while I am logging an entry. This app costs $90!? Maybe this app would be nice in the future, but DO NOT WASTE TIME AND MONEY on this app!
Bait and Switch
App is fine...but expect them to upgrade to a new version and then charge you for it...even though they claim it's a lifetime license.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.