Pilot Pro packs a host of features in an elegant design to give you the features you need to keep a electronic logbook on-the-go.
$ - No subscriptions or annual fees
$ - No fees to sync between devices
$ - Download and try for free and unlock with an in-app purchase
Here are just a few of the features available:
- Automatically sync all your devices
- Log anything you want with custom logbook and aircraft fields
- Use our worldwide airport directory to specify departures and destinations
- Create reminders to keep track of medical exams, flight reviews, currency, etc.
- Track your endorsements, certifications, ratings using the Achievements section
- Specify flight time goals
- Custom logbook and aircraft fields
- Custom currencies
- Export/print your logbook to a PDF or as CSV for checkrides and backups
- Sign each logbook entry with your finger
- View an extensive Dashboard with all your flight totals
- Explore your flight time with an interactive graph
- Monitor your landing and approach currency
- Search and filter your logbook and aircraft
- View approach logs and generate an FAA 8710 report
- Import your logbook using our CSV/Excel template at
Read more about Pilot Pro at pilotpro.com
More fixes related to PDF export.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used both the mac version and the iphone version of this app. While there have been glitches in the past the company provides excellent customer service when I have reached out to them in the past. The are also fast to put out updates to fix any issues that you have.
Erratic and Unpredictable
The layout is nice and easy to use. Otherwise, there’s not as much freedom to change the appearance/order of fields as there should be, especially for a $90 app. More importantly the information and selections I input are not permanent. The app is erratic and unpredictable. For example, one day I may make 10 entries and check the “SIC” box. Then next day may see the only 8 of the entries are checked “SIC” from the day before. This happens even in the same sitting, and I will see, for example, a XC box just go unchecked without warning. Another example is when I click the “Flight Date” tab to order earliest flight to the top, it will INEVITABLY reorder, on it’s own, to most recent on top. This is extremely frustrating and happens without notice, and usually while I am logging an entry. This app costs $90!? Maybe this app would be nice in the future, but DO NOT WASTE TIME AND MONEY on this app!
I love the app but there are things that need to get fixed. First off there should be a section to put ground training. The logs when signed by a Certified instructor should be permanent. You should be able to at least export to other logbooks. I think until these thing get fixed i will rate a star and not use anymore. Hopefully they upgrade it and make it better as it it can be a good logbook tool.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Labrum Co. LC
- 23.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Labrum Co. LC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Logbook $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.