Pilot Pro packs a host of features in an elegant design to give you the features you need to keep a electronic logbook on-the-go.
$ - No subscriptions or annual fees
$ - No fees to sync between devices
$ - iPhone and iPad app included in the same purchase
$ - Download and try for free and unlock with an in-app purchase
Here are just a few of the features available:
- Automatically sync all your devices
- Log anything you want with custom logbook and aircraft fields
- Use our worldwide airport directory to specify departures and destinations
- Create reminders to keep track of medical exams, flight reviews, currency, etc.
- Track your endorsements, certifications, ratings using the Achievements section
- Specify flight time goals
- Custom logbook and aircraft fields
- Custom currencies
- Export/print your logbook to a PDF or as CSV for checkrides and backups
- Sign each logbook entry with your finger
- View an extensive Dashboard with all your flight totals
- Explore your flight time with an interactive graph
- Monitor your landing and approach currency
- Search and filter your logbook and aircraft
- View approach logs and generate an FAA 8710 report
- Import your logbook using our CSV/Excel template at
Read more about Pilot Pro at pilotpro.com
Fixed an issue with PDF exports not including all the pages.
Ratings and Reviews
Sync across ios
I read your faq on syncing across ios devices but nowhere in pilot pro settings it shows an option to turn sync off and on. I only see a dropbox drive sync off and on.
I downloaded your latest verison and even pid for it.
Payed upgrade for just a change in ascetics
I purchased the version 3 of this app back in 2016 and enjoyed my experience when version 4 was released I got a notification to download the new app and import my version 3 logbook into version 4. I happily used this new version for over a year and today there was a notification that I needed to renew my purchases in order to continue using version 4. This did not seem to be an issue because I had to renew my purchases when I first downloaded the app and this gave me access to the current version. It seems that now this developer is deciding to go back on their word and charge me an additional 40 dollars to buy a new license for what I feel is an inferior product to version 3. It is outrageous to think that a font and ascetic change is really worth another $40. Upset that I now have to re-export my logbook and begin looking for another company that will at least be honest about their pricing structure. Do not advertise a one time fee and then every time you tweak the app expect us to pay again. On top of that the app is currently unstable both myself and a friend couldn’t even have the app open for more then a minute before it crashed.
Great logbook app compatible with iOS (iPhone and iPad) along with desktop, all syncs automatically with automatic backups to Dropbox and manual backups to local device. Takes some time to input hours depending on how much you’re starting with but their excel spreadsheet makes it as easy and quick as it could otherwise be. Logging takes about 30 seconds after a flight, I do it every day. Absolutely indispensable as an active CFI at a busy flight school. FAA 8710 report is a breeze. .pdf export is very clean and professional which has worked without any problems when interviewing into cadet programs at regional airlines.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Labrum Co. LC
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Labrum Co. LC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Logbook $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.