Pilot Pro packs a host of features in an elegant design to give you the features you need to keep a electronic logbook on-the-go.
$ - No subscriptions or annual fees
$ - No fees to sync between devices
$ - iPhone and iPad app included in the same purchase
$ - Download and try for free and unlock with an in-app purchase
Here are just a few of the features available:
- Automatically sync all your devices
- Log anything you want with custom logbook and aircraft fields
- Use our worldwide airport directory to specify departures and destinations
- Create reminders to keep track of medical exams, flight reviews, currency, etc.
- Track your endorsements, certifications, ratings using the Achievements section
- Specify flight time goals
- Custom logbook and aircraft fields
- Custom currencies
- Export/print your logbook to a PDF or as CSV for checkrides and backups
- Sign each logbook entry with your finger
- View an extensive Dashboard with all your flight totals
- Explore your flight time with an interactive graph
- Monitor your landing and approach currency
- Search and filter your logbook and aircraft
- View approach logs and generate an FAA 8710 report
- Import your logbook using our CSV/Excel template at
Read more about Pilot Pro at pilotpro.com
Add a couple new airports and fixed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sync across ios
I read your faq on syncing across ios devices but nowhere in pilot pro settings it shows an option to turn sync off and on. I only see a dropbox drive sync off and on.
I downloaded your latest verison and even pid for it.
Payed upgrade for just a change in ascetics
I purchased the version 3 of this app back in 2016 and enjoyed my experience when version 4 was released I got a notification to download the new app and import my version 3 logbook into version 4. I happily used this new version for over a year and today there was a notification that I needed to renew my purchases in order to continue using version 4. This did not seem to be an issue because I had to renew my purchases when I first downloaded the app and this gave me access to the current version. It seems that now this developer is deciding to go back on their word and charge me an additional 40 dollars to buy a new license for what I feel is an inferior product to version 3. It is outrageous to think that a font and ascetic change is really worth another $40. Upset that I now have to re-export my logbook and begin looking for another company that will at least be honest about their pricing structure. Do not advertise a one time fee and then every time you tweak the app expect us to pay again. On top of that the app is currently unstable both myself and a friend couldn’t even have the app open for more then a minute before it crashed.
Latest Update has killed the app
Let me start by saying that I bought the full version of this app by paying 40 dollars (not worth it, but that’s a story for another day).
With the latest update the app immediately crashes on startup if your device is connected to WiFi or data. If your device is on ‘Airplane Mode’ then the app will work just fine but as soon as you turn on WiFi or data the app immediately crashes.
There is no option of customer service or even a way to contact the developer. Something that should be a standard if an app charges this much.
I’m using this app on my iPhone 8 and iPad (6th gen) but now my logbook can’t sync because of the above problem. Anyway, this app maybe helpful for GA but it’s hardly built for the needs of a multi crew cockpit in an international airline.
- Labrum Co. LC
- 48.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Labrum Co. LC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Logbook $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.