PilotPal is the easiest flight planner & electronic flight bag available.
PilotPal is the easiest way to flight plan. PilotPal brings the FAA airport facility directory and Airport Diagrams to your pocket.
• Offline Charts: Easily download airports or entire regions for offline use
• Airport Facility Directories
• Airport Diagrams
• Airport Information including:
• Updated FAA charts every month so you're always up to date.
• Nearby airports: Easily find airports around you
• Favorite airports: Save your favorites for quick access
• Airport search: Easily find any airport or helipad
• Dark mode
• iPad support
Built by real pilots with a love for aviation
Feedback or issues: email@example.com
Legal: Airport facility directories and airport diagrams are provided by the FAA. Always consult appropriate and available sources to prepare for your flight.
Our terms of service is available at: https://pilotpal-1139.firebaseapp.com/termsofuse.html
• PilotPal has an all new look and feel!
• We've added airport pages that include a map, frequencies, elevation and PDF charts.
• We've added grass strips, helipads, seaports and more.
• Searching is improved.
• Offline regions are now available by states instead of regions.
• New light and dark modes.
• Lots of new features coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Subscribed: Won’t allow me to see Airport Diagrams
I subscribed; the app won’t allow me to see the airport diagrams I purchased. I see others are having the same problem. I emailed the company rep who responded to one of the others having this problem, but so far have received no response.
I’ll give it a few more days to see if they get in touch. But it will remain one star until they do.
Update: The company contacted me and had me uninstall and reinstall the app. This solved the problem. The app itself is very useful to me for quickly accessing airport information.
“Minimalist” — and that's a good thing
In a field of “one stop shopping” apps, every so often an app with a targeted mission shows up — and this is one of those apps. This app affords users quick access to airfield data, and displays it in a clear, known and familiar format.
Of course, accessing web data and downloading the .pdf files accomplishes pretty-much the same thing, but you could say that about most other apps as well — like weather and charts.
My only suggestion would be to allow the user to “sort” the entries in the favorites tab.
... and for those of us in the “pro” end of this business, twelve bucks a year isn't asking too much.
It’s helps get the mission accomplished.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tinybyte Apps LLC
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 TinyByte Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Airport Diagrams $0.99
- PilotPal Pro $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.