Use PiLR EMA to deliver Ecological Momentary Assessment surveys.
For Study Participants :
This app is intended for people who are enrolled in a research study. You need login information, provided separately, to be an active participant in a study. If you want to learn more about Ecological Momentary Assessments, or see how PiLR EMA works select the See Demo App button after you download the application.
For Research Teams:
PiLR EMA is completely configurable by the research team providing:
- WYSIWYG design through a web browser
- Single choice, multiple select, numeric, free text and other response options
- Complex logic flow, including branching and piping
- Trigger conditions include time algorithms, location, Bluetooth data and motion*
- Contingency feature keeps surveys current and prevents participant fatigue or survey collision
PiLR EMA is part of the PiLR Health system that:
- Manages study flow with defined active and transition periods
- Coordinates participants, with personalized communications and devices
- Acquires data from from EMA simultaneous with other data from bluetooth mobile sensors
- Provides live (dashboard) and exploratory analytics with visualizations
- Template organization for quick setup of studies
Additional PiLR EMA features include:
- Autonomous operation (no data service required to deliver surveys)
- Secure (encrypted) data upload
- Participants can be allowed to set ‘Do not disturb’ times.
* Training Session Card
* Further fixes for memory management and fixed an icon missing from the personal venue card
* FIX Fixed a runtime error during Photo and other Survey submissions
* Use current fontawsome
* 2417 - answers now display after answering question in between syncs
* 2441 - several memory leak issues addressed within sync/settings functionality
* IOS background_location dataset messages work without retries.
* Misc bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- MEI Research, Ltd
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 MEI Research Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.