* Pin is available on Mac App Store!
- Best of App Store 2016
- App Store Editor's love
- App Store Popular Apps
- App Store Banner of Utilities
- App Store Widgets Collections
- Recommended by: 最美应用、少数派、36kr、ifanr、极客公园、小众软件
- Best App of: 最美应用、AppSolution、豌豆荚
Pin is a simple app to enhance clipboard, with out any complicated desgin:
• Open widget to record/edit texts after copied
• iCloud sync
• Take action with clipboard text
• Custom action patterns
• Preview on today widget
• Text segmentation
• Detect phone number & URL automatically
• Action & keyboard extension
Feedback email: email@example.com
QQ Group: 303651247
Telegram Group: https://t.me/PinTG
* [On Sale] Bundles that offer a discount for Pin users will be removed soon, if you're interested in JSBox and other apps, please catch up on the last chance.
We are bringing iOS 13 users support for the Dark Mode, some important fixes are also included.
- Added: Dark Mode support
- Added: open links with Firefox
- Fixed: some today widget related bugs
- Fixed: text-to-image isn't working in iOS 13
- Fixed: haptic isn't working in some devices
- Improved: other bug fixes and improvements
In iOS 13, Pin will change its theme automatically, including the main app and app extensions like widget & keyboard.
We tweaked every single UI element to make this happen, it's a complicated work that can make mistakes. If you found anything wrong, please reach us out.
If you like this update, please leave a comment to help us improve our product, thanks.
# Contact Us
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think the widget is incredible. I use it a all the time and I am happy I randomly stumbled upon it one day. I love the integration with the widget. Being able to browse the internet from the widget has definitely helped he out in the past with multi tasking or just giving me something to do when an app is loading or buffering and says I can't leave it.
I wish that this app was updated as recently as jsbox is. Or if you pay for jsbox that you can sync up the two apps to synchronize and work together as if it was a single app. Like how pin was before jsbox. The two apps complement each other better together than separate. On jsbox there is a script for pin+ and it is awesome being able to scroll on the widget and etc. It's just lacking on all the other cool integrations pin has.
Thank you for supporting dark mode!
It looks so nice in dark mode.
So helpful for trying to actually do things with any efficiency on the tiny phone screen. Use it mainly as a widget but more and more I am getting an ‘unable to load’ delay which is a bit inconvenient.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.