This App works with the PIN Genie Smart Lock version (Model # PGD 728)
Enjoy the safe and keyless experience of your Home
The PIN Genie Smart Lock App helps you control and share access to your home’s PIN Genie Smart Lock.
The PIN Genie Smart Lock App turns your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into the Key to your home and the e-Key can be shared with families and guests without worrying about key being stolen or lost.
• Lock and unlock your PIN Genie Smart Lock anywhere anytime using your Smart Lock App
• Manage up to 8 sets (6 to 8 digits each) guests’ codes with expiring date for each of your PIN Genie Smart Lock
• Set up temperate access code anywhere in the world
• Share codes with guests by sending a text or email
• Configure the built-in alarm to beep when the door senses a slight disturbance such as opening and closing, or sound a loud alarm when a forced entry attempt is detected
• Access your history of Smart Lock to keep tracking the entry history
• View battery status and receive low battery notifications.
• Manage multiple homes with one App
Shop PIN Genie Smart Lock
Contact us: email@example.com
Updated some instructions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is good, but could be great!
I appreciate the control the app gives to operate the lock. What would make it great is if it allowed a smart watch to unlock/lock it when in range. Also, on the iPhone widget it says you can unlock it with one touch but that’s not true if you have a passcode set up on your phone.
You’ll love the lock, it’s simply the best on the market. We have never had a problem with this app. I did email the company after an update recently and was very surprised that we got a prompt response. About a week later I received another email as a follow up. It wasn’t a form type follow up. That just another reason I’m committed to this company. They listened and are always improving their products.
App has worked flawlessly except on 2 occasions.
First, I had one issue where the app was just searching for the Bluetooth connection. I let it search for 10 minutes while trying to close the app multiple times and even turn off/on Bluetooth. Nothing worked so I resorted to hard restarting my phone which worked. It’s only happened to me once.
Second, I set a non temporary passcode up for someone and they used it one time and then the passcode was gone off their phone. I set another on up as it has worked fine. Just interesting that it jus disappeared
Overall I have had no major issues and I really do like the lock and app - thus the 5 stars. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.