Finally available, with lots of new features!
PIN THE WORLD 2
The app has been completely rewritten to meet your needs! In addition to all the functions that were available in the first version, you can now enjoy the following improvements:
- New graphics for viewing and adding the pins.
- Attach photos, text, internet links and audio recordings to a pin. It is possible to enter an unlimited number of attachments.
- When sending a pin you can choose to send the entire category. The recipient will receive the pins all together in one package.
- Ability to freely manage your own backup using Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive or any other service. It is also possible to send the backup by email.
- Improved ease of category management. It is now easier to add, edit and delete them.
- Ability to lock the app with a password, to prevent any changes to the pins. Useful in case of use in business.
- Improved pin search, with the possibility of ordering them using a drop down menu. Saves the order last used.
- You can now view the app horizontally on the iPhone.
...and many other minor improvements!
All pins stored on the first version will be exported to the new format automatically.
We have created a new section called "Groups", where the pins are divided according to various criteria.
Within the group you can see the graph, all the pins contained and you can also send all the pins of that group or export them to a CSV file.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't import from Original
I love the original version. I have over 300 pins in various categories based on how I visited each location. I bought the second one thinking it was going to be an improvement over the first. It probably works ok, but it does not automatically import your previous pins, and no matter how I try to import, it just gets stuck in a Save/Discard screen. There are no instructions, and the link to the developers site only lists the Original, and has no directions on how to update. I deleted the app, and will stick with the original.
Extremely Underrated App
I had the first version of this app and also got this second version when it came out. I had no issues transferring my hundreds of pins. I use this app almost more than any other and could not be happier with it. I have searched for others that do the same thing but you won’t find a better one that has the option to use satellite/hybrid maps, save unlimited pins with a one time payment, categorize pins (with colors), and share your pins. I was confused on how to share my pins so I contacted the developer and got a very helpful response within 2 days. If you’re ever confused on how to do something, just ask.
No import, no response from developer
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Claudio Valgimigli
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © VALGY
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.