Finally available, with lots of new features!
PIN THE WORLD 2
The app has been completely rewritten to meet your needs! In addition to all the functions that were available in the first version, you can now enjoy the following improvements:
- New graphics for viewing and adding the pins.
- Attach photos, text, internet links and audio recordings to a pin. It is possible to enter an unlimited number of attachments.
- When sending a pin you can choose to send the entire category. The recipient will receive the pins all together in one package.
- Ability to freely manage your own backup using Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive or any other service. It is also possible to send the backup by email.
- Improved ease of category management. It is now easier to add, edit and delete them.
- Ability to lock the app with a password, to prevent any changes to the pins. Useful in case of use in business.
- Improved pin search, with the possibility of ordering them using a drop down menu. Saves the order last used.
- You can now view the app horizontally on the iPhone.
...and many other minor improvements!
All pins stored on the first version will be exported to the new format automatically.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No import, no response from developer
I’ve used the original app and love it. I bought Pin 2 and it does NOT import the old pins as advertised. I absolutely cannot figure out how to ‘open’ the CSC file in the app as you say. So how is it done?
Doesn't import from Original
I love the original version. I have over 300 pins in various categories based on how I visited each location. I bought the second one thinking it was going to be an improvement over the first. It probably works ok, but it does not automatically import your previous pins, and no matter how I try to import, it just gets stuck in a Save/Discard screen. There are no instructions, and the link to the developers site only lists the Original, and has no directions on how to update. I deleted the app, and will stick with the original.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.