Pinball Breaker Forever merges pinball and brick breaking mechanics to produce a supercharged twitchy randomly generated endless gaming experience, with a vibe from the 80's! Easy to play, hard to master!!
Monster-Blocks appear in waves and slowly go down the screen one after the other. Protect your city from the invaders by destroying the blocks before they reach the bottom of the screen.
Side tracks with optional skill shot mini-games will increase your score and add another twist to the game.
- Endless randomly generated levels
- 6 types of power-ups like explosions, unstoppable ball or multiballs
- 15 types of side track mini-game like target arrays, bumpers, spinners or laser
- Progress through power-ups, skill shots and cosmetic unlocks
- Many types of blocks with different behaviour
- Replaykit for replays and shares
- Tactical aiming: scan the maps for weaknesses and power-ups to increase your efficiency
- MFI support
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Original soundtrack
- Live broadcasting
- Fixed Live Broadcasting freeze issue on iPad
- Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, and I've been playing it quite a bit, but the ball mechanics aren't that great. You can figure it out, but the ball is too heavy and makes the gameplay harder (not in a good way).
Seriously hate the selection and function of ads
I object to the Royal Chaos ad on this app where on the screen at the end of the ad, the options to “adopt the child” or “kill the maid” appear. The rest of the ads are for games where you kill your opponent, but this one, complete with a graphic of a young girl bound in ropes and awaiting her fate is repugnant.
I also find that on my phone, I often have to reload the game multiple times for it to get past the ad screens. I would be willing to pay a dollar or two for an ad free version of this game.
Pinball Breaker is addictive & fun!
Really enjoyed this interesting take on Classic Pinball & Tetris/Breakout. Recommend buying the app- ads are annoying & breakup the flow of the game. The reward system of coins for upgrades and features is extremely well done- not the typical gold coin-driven crappy apps that seem to be everywhere. This is an awesome game- for a quick 5 minutes or a 5 hour marathon! ~WheelieBob ~
- Xperimentalz Games
- 34.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © XperimentalZ Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Valhalla Pack $1.99
- Coins Chest $4.99
- Coins Box $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.