Pindigo is the premier social high score tracker for pinball players!
• Easily keep track of your personal high scores wherever you are.
• Add photo evidence to prove your score is legit.
• Add notes about location and machine condition to each score.
• Find and follow your friends to see their scores and activity.
• Like and comment on score posts.
• Share your scores to Facebook, Twitter, and more.
• Get notifications when someone reacts to your scores.
• Get notifications when your friends post scores.
• Check the leaderboards to see how you compare to your friends and others.
• Quick machine links to PinTips.net, PinballVideos.com, and others.
• ..and MORE!
This latest version updates our core framework for better OS and device compatibility. There should be no noticeable changes to our users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic pinball app!
This app is great for keeping record of your pinball scores! It’s a smooth app and runs well. You can even record the location of the machine so you and your friends can compete based on place.
The only improvement I would like to see is a separation of virtual pinball scores and real machine scores. Currently the virtual scores get lumped into one bucket with real machines. (The only indicator is a game controller icon next to virtual scores)
If the virtual scores do get their own section I’d like to see the options for choosing what game and mode you played in.
The pinball app we all need
Before Pindigo I was like a lot of people and using notepad to write my scores down. As a player who mostly plays by himself a large part of the fun for me is trying to beat my own scores. Pindigo not only makes this easy to track but fun as it also allows leaderboard tracking. The devs are active on the pinball subreddit and seem like really cool guys. The only real downside to this app is not enough people are aware of it or use it. Also it could use things like tournament organization, groups and timed score challenges. Knowing it's a two man team however, I know for a fact they have designs to improve it and I expect to only see the app get better!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words!
Good ideas, but a bit buggy
For the most part, I really love this app. The social aspect is fantastic. I'm now pulling out my phone and taking a quick photo after each game, and then I can refer back to the app to see if it's worth posting up. A few minor annoyances though: when scrolling through the "timeline" it's too sensitive and you'll end up clicking half the pictures of scores while scrolling. Also, for some reason when I upload a score I get the local and global rank box and the app just freezes up and I can't use it until I minimize for a few minutes and reopen the app.
Other than those minor complaints, fantastic if you want to see where you pinball skills stand.
- A Screw Askew LLC
- 88.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © A Screw Askew LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.