Share updates, ask questions, support others, and stay connected with others throughout your recovery. This invite-only community is a tool to help you in recovery and receive support when you need it the most.
* Peers and coaches to share updates, ask questions, and offer support.
* Your recovery program to receive inspirations, updates for onsite events, and ways to be involved.
* Real-time posts: This private group allows you to stay connected to fellow alumni in real-time.
* Daily inspirations help to center your thoughts and actions.
* Recovery Content: Explore videos, podcasts, and articles to help you as progress in your recovery.
* Discussions are a way for you to share your voice and inspire others on recovery topics.
* Privacy: The community is invite-only and created for Pine Grove. You control what information to share.
* Telehealth: Schedule and join telehealth appointments with a patient, or a group, all from within the app!
* Conversations of private messages are now searchable
* View your present and upcoming appointments from one easy spot
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m an alumni of Next Step. How do I get an invite?
Pine grove App
I found the app to be geared those who may be struggling in early stages of recovery which is a good thing. I was bombarded by texts all day long. That lead me to tend to ignore them and simply open them to delete them.
- FORREST GENERAL HEALTH SERVICES INC
- 85.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 CaredFor, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.