Unbreakable Apps’ Ping Pong/Table Tennis Serve and Score Keeper app
• visually aids in keeping track of whose serve it is
• keeps score while playing ping pong/table tennis
• regulates serving alternating two serves to each person (or five serves to each person), then alternating every serve when both players are within one point of the winning score.
• includes button for switching sides
• keeps track of the number of games won by each player, and includes an option to change those totals
• will not go to sleep while the app is in use
• uses visuals instead of text
• includes video detailing how to use the app
A new button has been added on the top middle of the main screen that switches the sides the players are on. A new button has been added to allow players to have five serves per turn.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish it was slightly cheaper, but it's a great app for keeping score.
Games of 21
Bummer that you can't change to a game to 21. Only games to 11.
Developer Response ,
Glad for this suggestion. We made this addition to the app in Feb 2015.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.