Ping is a simple HTTP uptime monitor that uses your Mac's internet connection. Keep track of the status & speed of your websites, APIs or any endpoint and get feedback directly in your menu bar and via notifications.
• Heads-up-display of the status of all your sites right in the menu bar.
• Get local notifications when a url is erroring or unreachable.
• Measure and configure response times to see if a url is performing slowly.
• Control how often you want to ping your urls.
• Customize the information you want to display.
• Secure & private: no tracking or analytics.
• Fully native app with performance in mind.
Instead of paying a monthly fee for an external notification service, get notified directly for free while you are actively working at your computer. Ideal for webmasters, dev ops, consultants, or anyone!
• Customize status colors
• Menu bar icon preference
• Shows site statuses in the Site Manager
Ratings and Reviews
I have a long list of domains including ones that only forward, so the paid version is perfect to simply enter all of them and make sure they're all up and running. You can even choose which method is used, which is useful to me. Super simple, clean, and reassuring.
Just what I was looking for!
This little application is perfect. Lightwight and unobtrusive. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neat Software Co.
- 1.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Neat Software Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Ping Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.