The Pingdom iOS app gives you full visibility on your Pingdom uptime monitoring from the convenience of your mobile device! See the status of all the websites and servers you’re monitoring and get alerted of any outages anywhere, at any time.
• Get alerted via push notifications directly to your iPhone.
• Never miss a Pingdom alert again with custom alert tones to differentiate crucial alerts from other notifications.
• View the health and status of every one of your monitored sites.
• Identify trends in historical and real-time data, presented in beautiful, easy to understand graphs.
• Switch between uptime summaries of individual sites or an account-wide overview via our new, simplified and more intuitive interface.
• Switch between multiple Pingdom accounts at the click of a button! (Requires Advanced account or above)
Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks broken on iPhone X
If you guys care about iOS customers you HAVE to update this app ASAP. I also thought apple verifies apps before they are going live.
Once you fix the design and notifications than I’ll give you guys a 5 starts. You have an amazing online service and we use it a lot. Great job.
Great service and app
This is a solid service and app, with both steadily improving over time. The latest app update is especially nice—polished and easy to use, with plenty of information to help you resolve server issues quickly.
One complaint: I really wish there was an iPad version. Doesn’t have to be fancy, just a basic split view with the menu on the left and details on the right would be fantastic.
After logging in. App crashes. iPhone XS Max on iOS 12. Also if you want to try this. You have to enter a credit card online for a trial and canceling is concealed and hard to find. Needed to google to find out how to cancel. I’d recommend statuscake or vigilmonitoring instead. They are cheaper and work better in my opinion. Also there’s many free tools that do this like Nagios and PHPServerMonitor (self hosted)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.