The Pingdom iOS app gives you full visibility on your Pingdom uptime monitoring from the convenience of your mobile device! See the status of all the websites and servers you’re monitoring and get alerted of any outages anywhere, at any time.
• Get alerted via push notifications directly to your iPhone.
• Never miss a Pingdom alert again with custom alert tones to differentiate crucial alerts from other notifications.
• View the health and status of every one of your monitored sites.
• Identify trends in historical and real-time data, presented in beautiful, easy to understand graphs.
• Switch between uptime summaries of individual sites or an account-wide overview via our new, simplified and more intuitive interface.
• Switch between multiple Pingdom accounts at the click of a button! (Requires Advanced account or above)
Bug fixes related to account switching and notifications. Layout adjustments for iPhone X.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looks broken on iPhone X
If you guys care about iOS customers you HAVE to update this app ASAP. I also thought apple verifies apps before they are going live.
Once you fix the design and notifications than I’ll give you guys a 5 starts. You have an amazing online service and we use it a lot. Great job.
Great service and app
This is a solid service and app, with both steadily improving over time. The latest app update is especially nice—polished and easy to use, with plenty of information to help you resolve server issues quickly.
One complaint: I really wish there was an iPad version. Doesn’t have to be fancy, just a basic split view with the menu on the left and details on the right would be fantastic.
Effective app, average design
The app functions to achieve what I need — namely notifications about service issues. That said, I feel its design is lacking. The use of a hidden side menu rather than bottom tabs and the lack of proper “safe area” usage to ensure tap targets at the bottom of the screen are easy to interact with make this app subpar in my opinion. I’d love to see some thought placed into improving the UI through following Apple’s iOS guidelines.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.