So many times we look at a picture taken at an unfamiliar location online, and think to ourselves, “I want to go there”! But more often than not, the search for the location is rather arduous or eventually unsuccessful.
Introducing Pingster, a revolutionary photo sharing, GPS navigation social network app that helps you discover new places around the world in a compelling new way.
Whether searching for activities in unfamiliar territory, or a quest to find THAT Internet photo of a place you always wanted to visit with family or friends; Now with Pingster, you can experience completely new places with a treasure hunt feel.
From Chichen Itza, the seventh wonder of the world, to the Arch of Cabo or a boozy happy hour in downtown Boston, Pingster connects you to the photos you love and the ability to discover and navigate to them. All places in the world have stories & Pingster is your non-stop connection to those stories. Think of us as a fusion of both Instagram & Google Maps.
Pingster makes taking & sharing pictures so much fun! Take pictures & share the location of your spot with other Pingsters in your vicinity or browse through images others have posted. And when you see a beautiful spot in your feed that you would like to visit, simply click on the location of the pic, and navigate to the spot. Isn’t that amazing?!
You can use Pingster to:
• Share those activities, locations of those special places, nature, food, anything that you think others would like to see or visit. Check-in at places to leave your footprints around the world & make those special moments unforgettable by sharing your story with others.
• Discover new places near you and search for locations that you would like to go and visit. Filter out the results by searching for hashtags or find travelers around you by checking the user search option to see the pics they have shared.
• All your images are saved with a geotag in a virtual scrapbook, so you never forget those special moments over time and at the same time share them with the world.
• Take a pic and tweak it in the in-app editor. Apply blur & focus effect, insert stickers & emoticons, auto-adjust the color of the photos, use image editor & creative photo filters & effects within the app. Tweak your captures using the Pingster editor and show off your moments on social media.
• Check-In and share location of the image taken. Pingster will display nearby known geo-tagged places so that you could go & find them easily & also offers you an option to checkin at your own custom location.
• Watch time lapse stories. Using a Geotag and the power of GPS combined, Pingster’s time lapse button allows you to see an album of pics clicked at a spot, over a period of time.
• Swipe Left to customize the home feed images. By left swiping, users can filter the social feed by deleting the images they don't want to see anymore.
• Make friends while ensuring your privacy. Pingster not only allows you to make new friends and use nearby chat to chat with the users near you. Like and comment on a pic and also have full control over your privacy, by allowing yourself to turn off image commenting & chats, to stop people from contacting you. Be a silent contributor in a social networking community without having to be in the spotlight.
• Break the social media paradigm by becoming an influencer. Here at Pingster, you won’t find users competing amongst themselves to get a higher number of followers, because the community we’re building is based on GPS power, not Star power!
Pingster is an awesome social networking community to make friends or find travelers who can’t get enough of clicking photos, checkin at places & sharing it with everyone online. Install Pingster, the all new Geotag Photo Moments app, and join our social network to get your hands on so many exciting features.
So whenever you go out and see a beautiful spot, take pictures & ping it! Become a Pingster today!
Fixed Discover bug - for local nearby images
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Photo Sharing App
Pingster is great and allows me to not only see all of the cool photos in my area, but to actually go to them and check them out!
I love how easy it is to explore a new cities with this app
App and concept off to a great start. When promised additions are made, this should be a five star app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.