Have an amazing reading experience with [Pinkfong Baby Shark Storybook]!
Join us in our underwater adventure with Baby Shark's family!
You can read fun stories featuring the Shark Family and play interactive games at the same time.
Touch and tap the characters, pop the bubbles on each page, and review each story with mini-games at the end of every book.
Let kids discover the fun in reading books!
1.Exiting underwater stories of BABY SHARK!
- Discover fun adventures of the Shark Family -- from the Red Riding Hood to the Police Shark!
- You can choose either "Read for me" or "I will Read" option.
2. Fun Mini Games & Puzzles
- Enjoy mini games after reading each story!
- 10 interactive games are waiting for you.
3. Automatic Read-for-me option
- Listen to all the Storybooks with the voices of Mom and Dad. Kids can also read by themselves.
4. Read in multiple languages!
- All the Storybooks and Mini Games are available in different languages.
(English, Korean, Chinese and Indonesian)
[List of Books Included]
1. The Shark Family Orchestra
2. Red Riding Hood
3. Police Shark
4. Colors in the Ocean
5. Hot Clam Buns
6. Baby Shark's Christmas
7. Baby Shark and the Tooth Fairy
8. Baby Shark and Little Pisces
9. Grandma Shark's Magic Wand
10. Smiles with Balloons
Have FUN reading and learning with Baby Shark!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I got this app for my little brother to play on. He really likes baby shark and always wants to watch it on my phone. I gave the app to him for a little while, but shortly after, he came back to me. I understand the whole “premium” thing and having to buy something in the app, but could you at least have more books to read? 2 out of 10 of these books are readable. What’s the point of installing this app other than playing TWO short games? I could easily put on those stories just from YouTube! At least add more games for the people who would rather not spend money on things they could usually already do.
Developer Response ,
Hello, This is Pinkfong.
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!
Your feedback is very vital to the Pinkfong's goal of finding new ways to improve our services.
We will make sure to reflect your opinions in future updates.
These books are in broken English
What a terrible thing for children to read. These books use odd phrasing and vocabulary, and sometimes make no sense from sentence to sentence—perhaps something is being lost in translation from the original language. What a mess. I love the Baby Shark Meme like everyone else, but they should stick to nonsensical songs instead of making nonsensical books.
WARNING: they state that they do not protect privacy and collect children’s information. How is this even allowed as a children’s app on the App Store?
Just one book works
- 126.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019. Smart Study Co., Ltd. all rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Shark Storybook Full pack $15.99
- Baby Shark Storybook 03 $1.99
- Baby Shark Storybook 04 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.