* Best mobile app, Videomaker Best Products of the Year - 2014
* One of Time's 50 Must-Have iPad Apps - April 2013
* Two time PCmag.com Editor’s Choice Award winner and 4.5/5 stars – April 2012 & Feb 2013
* 148apps.com - 4.5 out of 5 stars!
For people who want to have true, creative movie-making power on their iPhone and iPad!
Perfect for mobile journalists and creative filmmakers. Edit video, audio and photos at the speed of your creativity. Swiftly arrange your clips on the Storyboard, without giving up the precision and control of the full Timeline. Add transitions, speed and montage effects. Create and customize titles, and build soundtracks for your movies. Enjoy 1080p output and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, or send your project to Pinnacle Studio Pro (available in the App Store) for even more powerful editing on-the-go!
Easily Access Your Media
• Work with any media on your device—video, audio and photos
• Capture video and photos from within the app
• Use the “Open In” feature to open compatible files from other other apps
• Transfer projects (with media) between Pinnacle Studio Pro and Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Download media from iCloud Photo Library directly from the app library
• Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions and titles
• Help your story flow with 16 transitions, including high-quality dissolves, fades and more
• Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position and rotation
• Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size and rotation
• Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
• Create slow motion/fast motion for video and audio and maintain audio pitch
• Enjoy a completely new UI for a clean look and great usability
• Get started quickly with popup help and all-new how-to video tutorials
• Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
• Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline
• Use the Split tool to cut on the fly
• Easily replace one clip with another
• Includes 3 audio tracks + AV sync audio to mix your movie soundtrack
• Trim audio to any length, modify the speed, set levels and fade audio in or out
• Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
• Easily share movies via Photos, YouTube, and Facebook or other app that supports Open-In
• Export projects to Pinnacle Studio Pro
• Export to Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Enjoy full 1080p output support
• For more export options, 4K support, dual-view trimming, live audio mixing and more, get the Pinnacle Studio Pro app
• Fixed crash on certain devices in previous build
• Improvements for iOS 10
• Fixed issue with scrolling to end of font list
• Minor performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Provides a lot of power for the price
Pinnacle Studio gives you a real timeline (a lot of the other editing apps make it hard to see real timecode and cut to music).
The only nice thing about this app is the feature to render 60fps... But this application does have mess ups that i can not take. First, The play button that plays your project, slips up the actual timing for the video. I make videos that HAS To match up with the musical timing. In this case, this app does not meet my expectations. Second, every time i try to reedit the audio i want by multiple parts that are cut, I play the audio and it has a weird glitch pitch and replays like for half a second and once rendered, the audio is trash. Third, the rendering takes foreverr. I cannot rely on the render. Please fix up your slip ups. And i will give 5 Stars...
Bought the applications. I was very excited at the beginning, but quickly became disappointed. It has lots of features, but badly placed action keys or buttons. It is easy to mess up, specially when doing critical splicing and clipping: play button too close to rewind and fast forward buttons. Also to close to the video strip where it can easily cause moving the strip by mistake. Splicing/clipping razor blade too close to trash can, it can cause deletion by mistake. In other words, critical editing buttons are clustered too closed together, making it easy to mess up.
- Corel Inc.
- 120.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.