Pinto helps you reach your health goals with simple, personalized nutrition.
Use Pinto to easily track and visualize your meals, get personalized nutrition breakdowns and ratings, and discover new foods that are a good option for you.
Do you follow a specific diet like Keto, Vegan, Heart Health (DASH), Gluten Free, Paleo, Low FODMAP, Diabetes Health, Kidney Health, or similar? Subscribe to a Pinto profile and we'll give you information that’s completely personalized for your diet.
Top Pinto Features:
● Customize a Profile: Pinto helps you focus on the info that's most important to you and your dietary goals. You can choose from among prebuilt profiles — like Keto, Diabetes, Paleo, Vegan or similar — or customize your own profile based on your needs and preferences. Either way — we'll give you nutrition tips that are 100% personalized for you.
● Nutrition Ratings for 100,000+ foods: Scan a barcode or search for any food and we’ll give you an instant breakdown that's personalized for you: learn why a food is a top option for you, or why certain foods should be consumed in moderation or avoided entirely.
● Easily Log Your Meals: Track your meals and see how you’re doing against your daily targets. You can log foods by either snapping a photo (on the iPhone app) or by searching our food database across 100,000+ products & meals.
● Flag Specific Ingredients: Flag certain ingredients like allergens, intolerances, added sugars, or gluten, and highlight others like whole grains and healthy fats.
GET PERSONALIZED INFORMATION FOR THE MOST COMMON DIETS & LIFESTYLES:
Follow a specific diet or lifestyle? We have profiles for the most common ones. We currently cover the following diets and lifestyles:
● Healthy Eating
● Low FODMAP
● Heart Friendly (DASH Diet)
● Engine 2
Pinto integrates with HealthKit, so you can export nutrition data from Pinto's daily meal log to HealthKit, where it can be shared with other apps.
New to Nutrition? Check out Nutrition 101 - Our interactive guide to the ins and out of nutrition and food labels: https://bit.ly/2JToWcu
Have feedback or a question? Please let us know at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!
Like what you see? Please review us on the app store :)
Hi Pinto Users!
Say hello to version 1.1 — our biggest update to date.
Our engineers have been busy cranking away on some brand new features and improved workflows:
* Ability to add your own custom products, save your most common meals, and enter your own recipes
* Revised daily tracking dashboard, so you can visualize more stats and enter your daily meals quicker
* Revised ratings and nutrient breakdowns for products. Learn why foods are a top option for you, or why other foods should be avoided or eaten in moderation
* Daily analysis and insights of your top foods -- learn which foods are your top choices each day
* Loading screen on app reload auto-logs you back in
* UI cleanup and bug fixes
* Miscellaneous performance improvements
As always, we're here to help you on your journey to better nutrition. Your feedback is important --> firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you're a fan of the app, we'd love a rating and review on the App Store :)
The Pinto Team
Ratings and Reviews
Updating my review!
A year later and I still keep coming back to this app. I absolutely love the interface. I love the idea of it. The bugs have gotten better and there is a lot more food in the database now which is wonderful. And I was SO excited when they added Engine 2 Diet! I follow the whole food plant based diet so I appreciate pinto recognizing at least a branch of the diet, though I wish the category was just for whole food plant based and not exclusively Engine 2. Engine 2 is a little more strict in it’s own standing than the diet itself generally is. Nonetheless, I appreciate it! Keep up the good work.
This app is absolutely beautiful. I love that. Functional? Not as much as I’d like it to be. Besides not being able to find pretty general food products through search and barcode (I know - if people don’t use the app, this function won’t improve, but still...), I for instance find myself frustrated when trying to add, duplicate or delete items. It doesn’t feel intuitive. Id love to be able to delete an item in a meal from my dash by swiping right on it. I’d like to more easily find the foods I’ve entered besides strictly through which meal it was entered in. How about a “My Foods/Entries” selection? “Meals” doesn’t log them for me, just suggests adding more. Maybe I’m missing this? Also when opening the app, it shows me the sign-up screen briefly. This happens in app sometimes, too. Minor and it goes away, but annoying. I don’t know. I want to use this but find myself frustrated more often then not.
Not what I thought.
I thought for some reason this would give you recipe suggestions or shopping lists, on top of being a meal tracker. It's a meal tracker. A very cute and accessible one though. But I was looking for more.
- The Sage Project, Inc.
- 26 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 The Sage Project, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.