Achieve maximum planter performance with the Pioneer® Plantability app. This planter settings calculator gives you precise planter settings for corn and sunflower seeds of all sizes and shapes.
Select your planter type, then scan or type in a seed batch ID directly from your Pioneer® seed packaging to view specific planter setting recommendations. You'll see suggested plate or disc size, pressure or vacuum setting speed, and the singular setting, as well as the predicted seed drop for each batch and planter combination. The tool also provides you a handy guide with seed corn plantability guidelines and planter adjustment tips.
· To look up planter settings from our extensive data set, your mobile device must have an Internet connection.
· Once you see planter settings results, the app will store those results so you can view them any time via the Recent Results button, even when you're not connected to the Internet.
· Scanning seed barcodes on darker colored tags (e.g. orange tags) may not work in all lighting conditions. You may want to enter the batch ID manually via your device's keypad instead.
· For devices without the scanner capability (early iPad models), you can enter the seed batch information via the keypad, along with the planter make, to view customized planter settings.
Fixed a scanner Bug.
Ratings and Reviews
App will not propagate info related to location renderings app useless.
Easy to use and had all the corn information I needed to make sure my planter was set up correctly. Could not find sorghum products.
Finally makes it easy to get plantability info right from my phone and iPad!! It is so easy to use as well!
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc
- 11 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019, Pioneer Hi-Bred. ®, SM, TM Trademarks and service marks of Pioneer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.