Explore the commonwealth in this unofficial interactive map of Fallout 4.
OVER 500 LOCATIONS MARKED
With details on over 500 locations, the app lets you filter places based on the items you want to find, from bobbleheads to fusion cores.
MARK ITEMS AS COLLECTED
Tap on any location item to mark it as collected. Any such items will not be included when filtering locations.
ADD LOCATION NOTES
Add notes to any location by tapping the Compose icon in the bottom toolbar of a location.
CONNECT TO GAME
You can connect to the PS4 or PC versions of the game. This allows the following features:
* add a note for your current position. This allows you to mark places of interest on the map.
* view the local map to get a closer look at nearby terrain
* see where you are on the map as a green pointer.
* add a custom marker on the in-game map for any location within the app, allowing you to more easily find them.
* fast travel in the game to any already-discovered location that appears on the in-game map.
In order to enable this, you must have the PS4 or PC version of the game. Then in the game, go to Settings > Gameplay, and turn on the Pip-Boy App Enabled setting.
If you are on a PC, you will also need to change the firewall settings to allow Fallout 4.
As always, feel free to contact me with any suggestions or issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
VIEW THE LOCAL MAP
When connected to the game, you can now switch to the local map if you want to get a closer look at the nearby terrain.
SHOW MATCHED ITEMS WHEN SEARCHING
When searching for an item, each row now show's the type and name of any matched items.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but awesome
This is exactly what I have been wanting: an app that shows me where something is and then helps me get there instead of me going back-and-forth between a guide and the game or a website. Dropping pins for places I don't have discovered in the game is awesome.
App is great!
I love this app! It actually has unmarked locations too which was a nice surprise. One thing I'd like is to zoom out all the way to view the entire map. Other than that great job! Please keep the updates coming! Id hate to see an app this good fall behind.
Love this app but I would like to see xbox one compatibility in the future
The developer, Phurba, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tim Lewis
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Tim Lewis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.