Pipes are falling fast, and you have to clear them before they reach the top of the screen! Try to last as long as you can, or make the longest paths you can and go for the high score!
Easy to learn and difficult to master! Even your grandma will be filling pipes in no time, and gamers will find an awesome challenge mastering the techniques necessary to resist the onslaught of high-speed obstacles. Numerous challenges await you as you attempt to unlock and uncover all the secrets of Pipe Drop!
Pipe Drop is a Tetris-style puzzle game that's easy to pick up and hard to put down. Grab falling blocks and slide them into place. Tap on blocks to spin them into long paths of pipes, then release the water and watch your path disappear. Long paths of pipes unlock special abilities such as bombs, and teleport blocks. We think it's a lot of fun, and hope you do too! It's the first game released by our fledgling development studio Serpenti Sei.
* Highly addictive gameplay - you'll never want to quit!
* Over 50 levels to reach, with new obstacles introduced at every turn!
* A hands-on tutorial that will teach anyone to play Pipe Drop like a pro.
* 8 power ups, each offering a different way to improve your game!
* Unlock new pairs of power ups to access new strategies!
* Unique obstacles confront you as you advance further in the game!
* Beautiful artwork featuring extra special graphics for those that reach the highest levels!
* High resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display.
Now Game Center-enabled!
Check out our trailer:
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Compile for 64-bit, removing the 32-bit app warning.
* Update power up select screen.
* Additional power ups now available to everyone, without the need to purchase in-app purchase.
* Display ads during gameplay, with an in-app purchase to remove them.
Ratings and Reviews
Very addictive and fun game
I really enjoy this game. It does get difficult as you climb the levels and the pieces start dropping fast, but it is very satisfying to build a long pipe and then flush it. It is hard to imagine how crazy the speed might get. I made it to level 24 on the second try and pieces were coming very fast. It is a gradual ramp in speed but a challenge.
One improvement that could be made is better double tap detection. For some reason, every so often I would get two pieces dropping at the same time. I can only surmise that this is due to accidentally tapping twice on the drop timer, even though I really only meant to tap once. It might be too sensitive. It is a minor issue early on when you have more time, but later on (when it is faster) or when the board is close to full it can be annoying. It is a very minor thing though.
I don't know if it supports online scores since I was offline (iPod Touch 4G).
Overall, I'd say this is a great, *FUN*, indie game and definitely worth getting. Congrats Serpenti Sei!
Also it has a very nice tutorial to explain the basic pipes and how to play. Pipes will appear later that you just have to experiment with to see what they do.
The name says it all!
In this game, Pipe Drop, you drop pipe bits. Pieces show up on top, you drop them into place, and once locked in position (as soon as you're moving the next piece), you are free to rotate them around to make as long a continuous pathway as you can connected to a spigot. Hold down on the spigot once ready and every pipe section water passes through is eliminated. Keep this up as long as you can until the pit fills over the top with pipe pieces.
The game starts with access to a couple of power-ups but once you achieve certain ]milestones in the game you'll gain access to even more useful power-ups that can save you from a nasty end!
How far can you get?
This game has fantastic graphics, great sound effects and is extremely addictive. The pieces of pipe drop slow at first, but the speed quickens and it becomes more challenging and even more satisfying to build a huge network of pipes. The music was pleasant and not at all annoying. BUY THIS GAME because I am glad I did :)
The developer, Serpenti Sei LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Serpenti Sei LLC
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2016 Serpenti Sei LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.