Pipeline Basics contains a large selection of Pipeline equations, tables and reference material.
Includes Pipeline Sizing equations and tables as well as tables and reference material for valves, corrosion and flanges.
Table of Contents:
- Ball Valves
- Boiling Fluids
- Bolt Stretching
- Bronze Flanges (ASME/ANSI)
- Butterfly Valves
- Carbon Flanges (ASME/ANSI)
- Carbon Steel Flanges
- Carbon Steel Pipes
- Cast Iron Flanges
- Comparing American and British Piping Standards
- Copper Pipes (Insulation and Heat Loss)
- Cross Reference of ASTM Material Specifications
- Diaphragm Materials in Diaphragm Valves
- Electrode Potential and Galvanic Corrosion
- Equation of Continuity
- Equation of Mechanical Engineering
- Flow Coefficient Cv and Flow Factor Kv
- Gasket Characteristics
- Identification Tests for Stainless Steel
- Light Oils (Recommended Suction Flow Velocity)
- Natural Gas (Pipe Sizing)
- Non Destructive Testing
- Nominal Pipe Size and Diameter Nominal
- Pipe Formulas
- Pipe Velocities
- Pipes (Relative Capacities)
- Pipes and Tubes (Temperature Expansion)
- Pipes Fractional Equivalents
- Piping and Equipment Identification Labels
- Piping Materials and Galvanic Corrosion
- Plastic Pipes and Operating Pressure
- Pneumatic Powder and Solids
- Pneumatics (Solid Transports, Particles Sizes, Separator Types)
- Polyester (Chemical Resistance)
- Pressure to Head Unit Converter Table
- Propane Gas (Pipe Sizing)
- Pumping Boiling Liquids (Delivery Flow Velocities)
- Pumping Light Oils (Delivery Flow Velocities)
- Recommended Delivery Flow Velocity of Viscous Liquids
- Reynolds Numbers
- Slurry Transport and Minimum Flow Velocity
- Stainless Steel Pipes (Pressure Ratings, Dimensions, Weights ASME/ANSI)
- Steel Pipes Dimensions
- Steel Tubes BS 1387 (EN 10255)
- Suction Flow Velocities of Water
- Threaded and Socket Welded Fittings
- Types of Corrosion
- Valve Selection Guide
- Valve Types for Specific Services
- Valves (Typical Operating Ranges and Temperatures)
- Viscous Fluids (Recommended Suction Flow Velocities)
- Water Delivery Flow Velocities
* All Content is Searchable
* All Content is available offline (no need for WiFi or Internet Connection)
* Please send us any questions, comments or suggestions using our website
- Minor updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just formulas and information. No calculations. Not very useful.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We have other calculator apps. The description clearly says that this app is reference and tables. Thanks.
Was expecting a bit more...
I assume that additional information will be added later... I hope. Items that pertain to pipeline beyond piping components would be nice. When more true pipeline info is added I'll rerate to 4 or 5 stars.
Need to fix the app crash when "NPS" is selected.
Very watered down. Not at all useful. That's 99 cents I'll never get back!
Developer Response ,
Hi, We have added a lot of content over the last 6 years. Please update the app and let us know what you think through the feedback option in the app. Thanks.
- Emad Attia
- 28.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © FPC Apps Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.