Rotate the pipe segments to connect all the pieces. Easy to learn and very addictive.
Gameplay video: http://tinyurl.com/pipes11 (goes to Youtube.com)
- Randomly generated puzzles - never the same game twice
- Multiple board sizes ranging from "Training Wheels" (4x4) to "Mega Insane" (56x70)
- Wraparound option (also known as "without walls" or "endless")
- "One color" option - when enabled, all pipes are blue, making it harder to tell which ones are connected
- Piece locking feature to help with large boards
- Zoom and scroll using familiar iPhone/iPod Touch gestures
- Auto save and resume - never lose your place, even if someone calls in the middle of your game
- Timer (can be disabled if you want a more relaxing game)
- Online leaderboard - compare your best times to other players around the world
- Offline "personal best times" - try to beat your best times
- Introductory tutorial
- Every puzzle can be solved
Support for iPhone X and iPad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The perfect game??
Pipes was the third or fourth app I ever downloaded for my iphone 3gs. When i learned it got updated for 64-bit and a new coat of paint for all screen sizes, I nearly lost it! The file size is small, it’s completely offline, and you can spend hours on a larger puzzle size, long enough to keep you entertained for an average domestic flight! And it won’t destroy your battery with needless 3D or animations. Truly the perfect phone game.
Best Pipe Game
This is the best pipe connect game I've found. It has the options to make play as easy as possible or almost impossible.
Pipes is my favorite game. Though my best time isn’t even close to THE best times I keep trying 😀
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.